4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vonhotch's Bootcamp, You Have Chosen The Way of Pain!
Todd Simpson
post Apr 25 2013, 01:58 AM
Post #61

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

This is QUITE FINE PLAYING SOLDIER!!!! I can see you have been spending time at the range!! And I like the addition as well! It's a spiff "Tripeggio" you've tossed in and works well smile.gif You have very good hand synch and pick strikes and guitar tone! In short, nice!!!

You are one of our highest ranking Soldiers Von!! As such, a leader among men, I'm going to have to demand you jump the rails of the CRAZY TRAIN and do a vid pass using,....

DOUBLE PICKS (for a few bars)
QUAD PICKS (for a few bars)

Feel free to SLOW down the metronome and pause in between sections. I think you can pull this off but it will require Double and Quad picking while doing a traverse string "Tripeggio" followed by a scale shape. But judging from your playing I think you can KRUSH IT!!!

Todd

QUOTE (vonhotch @ Apr 21 2013, 05:48 PM) *
Here is another take at mission 15. This one is at 210bpm. SIR!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vonhotch
post Apr 28 2013, 11:10 PM
Post #62

Group: Members
Member No.: 15.741

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 25 2013, 12:58 AM) *
This is QUITE FINE PLAYING SOLDIER!!!! I can see you have been spending time at the range!! And I like the addition as well! It's a spiff "Tripeggio" you've tossed in and works well smile.gif You have very good hand synch and pick strikes and guitar tone! In short, nice!!!

You are one of our highest ranking Soldiers Von!! As such, a leader among men, I'm going to have to demand you jump the rails of the CRAZY TRAIN and do a vid pass using,....

DOUBLE PICKS (for a few bars)
QUAD PICKS (for a few bars)

Feel free to SLOW down the metronome and pause in between sections. I think you can pull this off but it will require Double and Quad picking while doing a traverse string "Tripeggio" followed by a scale shape. But judging from your playing I think you can KRUSH IT!!!

Todd

Ok, you got it. Attempt 1:

Doubles.

Quads.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post May 3 2013, 06:19 AM
Post #63

Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

NICE!!!! Soldier, I can tell you have been putting lead down range!!! It's a wonderful thing to see the application of all the bits I"m always banging on about! They come together pretty nice!

On to the debrief!!

Soldier, you just

!!!!!!LEVELED UP!!!!!!!

MEDAL OF HONOR

1.)Weapons Grade Picking
2.)Tight hand synch
3.)Tight beat synch

Also, congratulations are in order here. You are graduating to the NEXT LEVEL of rank and have Achieved the DOUBLE CHEVRON. Very few Soldiers have earned this rank so you've done yourself proud here Soldier!!!!!

Attached Image

QUOTE (vonhotch @ Apr 28 2013, 06:10 PM) *
Ok, you got it. Attempt 1:

Doubles.

Quads.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2017 - 04:01 AM