Congratulations John72!
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 9 2012, 08:57 AM
Instructor
Ladies and gentlemen of GMC smile.gif Allow me to express my joy and congratulate John72 for his outstanding work with tapping. Check his takes out and let's hear it for the man:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Oct 9 2012, 09:06 AM
Learning Tone Master
Tight!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 9 2012, 11:21 AM
Instructor
Yep, this was spot on smile.gif

+Quote Post
mad
Oct 9 2012, 11:49 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
WOW! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 9 2012, 12:23 PM
Instructor
Well, anyone can get a surprise like this biggrin.gif So KEEP PRACTICING HARD biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 9 2012, 03:22 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
very well played indeed smile.gif

Im totally gonna try that lesson, it sounds awesome!

This post has been edited by bleez: Oct 9 2012, 03:22 PM

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Oct 9 2012, 04:07 PM
Learning Rock Star
WOW!
Nice work mate!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 10 2012, 02:55 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 9 2012, 03:57 AM) *
Ladies and gentlemen of GMC smile.gif Allow me to express my joy and congratulate John72 for his outstanding work with tapping. Check his takes out and let's hear it for the man:

Let me add my congratulations! smile.gif Well played!

Todd

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 10 2012, 06:51 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
W00T!! outstanding job John72, a perfect 10! cool.gif Now that you are all warmed up to some two handed tapping check this little diddy. It may be just what the doctor ordered. smile.gif Just in case you haven't set your sights on it already. This is an extended version , a bit longer and slightly more complex than the original recording below.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 10 2012, 09:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 10 2012, 06:51 AM) *
W00T!! outstanding job John72, a perfect 10! cool.gif Now that you are all warmed up to some two handed tapping check this little diddy. It may be just what the doctor ordered. smile.gif Just in case you haven't set your sights on it already. This is an extended version , a bit longer and slightly more complex than the original recording below.

Yep, bless Lord Satriani - I bet we can all remember the first time we heard that album ??

It's like 'Where were you when JFK was shot ?'

'Where were you when you first heard Surfing With the Alien ?'

In fact, I should make a separate thread about this !

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Oct 10 2012, 09:27 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 10 2012, 03:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 10 2012, 08:27 AM) *
Yep, bless Lord Satriani - I bet we can all remember the first time we heard that album ??

It's like 'Where were you when JFK was shot ?'

'Where were you when you first heard Surfing With the Alien ?'

In fact, I should make a separate thread about this !

I do believe that was 1987, right? Well, if u want to know what the little Wolverine was up to in those days... It was my first year at the seaside smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 10 2012, 09:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 10 2012, 03:11 PM) *
I do believe that was 1987, right? Well, if u want to know what the little Wolverine was up to in those days... It was my first year at the seaside smile.gif

biggrin.gif

That's a cool image.. the little Wolf child terrorising other people at the beach !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 11 2012, 05:15 AM
Instructor
Sounds great!!! You did a great job!!!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 11 2012, 07:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 10 2012, 08:49 PM) *
biggrin.gif

That's a cool image.. the little Wolf child terrorising other people at the beach !! biggrin.gif

Oh man...I was actually a shy fat kid... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 11 2012, 09:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 11 2012, 07:31 AM) *
Oh man...I was actually a shy fat kid... laugh.gif

No.... you were a wolf !! mad.gif

A wolf, you hear me ??!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 11 2012, 01:15 PM
Instructor
laugh.gif If that's what you wish for biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 11 2012, 02:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 11 2012, 01:15 PM) *
laugh.gif If that's what you wish for biggrin.gif

Yes, it's the reality I choose to believe !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 11 2012, 07:53 PM
Instructor
Great job John!! Congrats! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:55 PM