New Guthrie Govan I-magazine
wollace03
Oct 19 2012, 03:11 PM
GMC:er
I don´t know if you are a reader of the i-magazine but the new issue has a special about guthrie govan and lots fo other stuff....

I thought you maybe wanna check it out!

http://licklibrary.ceros.com/iguitarmag/gu.../issue13/page/1

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 19 2012, 06:31 PM
Instructor
Such a cool invention, this iGuitar mag smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Socky42
Oct 19 2012, 06:35 PM
Gotta love Andy James

--------------------

+Quote Post
korblitz
Oct 19 2012, 06:39 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Oct 19 2012, 02:11 PM) *
I don´t know if you are a reader of the i-magazine but the new issue has a special about guthrie govan and lots fo other stuff....

I thought you maybe wanna check it out!

http://licklibrary.ceros.com/iguitarmag/gu.../issue13/page/1

You forgot to add that the magazine is giving away a free license to Guitar Pro. Not the full version. Still waiting for my license to arrive.

+Quote Post
wollace03
Oct 19 2012, 07:00 PM
QUOTE (korblitz @ Oct 19 2012, 07:39 PM) *
You forgot to add that the magazine is giving away a free license to Guitar Pro. Not the full version. Still waiting for my license to arrive.

oh.. i didn´t know that....I purchased guitar pro and are happy I did
but its very cool that they give away a license..

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 19 2012, 08:00 PM
Instructor
I have to subscribe or something, because I always say... this is amazing!! but I always forget to check the following issue...
thanks for posting! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
korblitz
Oct 19 2012, 08:17 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Oct 19 2012, 06:00 PM) *
oh.. i didn´t know that....I purchased guitar pro and are happy I did
but its very cool that they give away a license..

It's not a Full License....I have no idea what the free license entails... I'm guessing it only lets you open tabs. But oh well, I hope people get subscribed to the magazine and thanks for the information. It's quite a good read.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 19 2012, 08:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (korblitz @ Oct 19 2012, 04:17 PM) *
It's not a Full License....I have no idea what the free license entails... I'm guessing it only lets you open tabs. But oh well, I hope people get subscribed to the magazine and thanks for the information. It's quite a good read.

I just subscribed! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 20 2012, 06:57 AM
Instructor
I had a subscription and yesterday when it arrived in my mail box I was like: GUTHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
wollace03
Oct 20 2012, 08:09 AM
he is such a talented player and most of the stuff he does I can´t even dream about but what I like most about him is, that every lesson, every interview is so much fun cause he really is a humorous person and it is NEVER boring watching him talking and playing...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 20 2012, 09:41 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Oct 20 2012, 07:09 AM) *
he is such a talented player and most of the stuff he does I can´t even dream about but what I like most about him is, that every lesson, every interview is so much fun cause he really is a humorous person and it is NEVER boring watching him talking and playing...

And his books are just like him biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 20 2012, 06:32 PM
Instructor
Wohoo ,great magazine ,thanks !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 20 2012, 07:45 PM
Instructor
Very nice! Thank you for sharing! I will start reading it now! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2021 - 11:48 PM