Busy, With Too Many Amazing Things.
The Uncreator
Nov 6 2012, 03:22 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Been out for awhile as I am nearing the completion of this album, so I wanted to share with you guys two things. First, is the awesome album artwork!

And next, is the newest, never before heard song. Patrick Parris of PROJECT: ROENWOLFE did the main insane power metal vocals for this song. He destroyed it to all hell, I think you guys who do not normally like the death metal vocals I do (although there is some in here) will like this.

If you like his performance, check out PRW at the link above, the music is INSANE.

DREAMS: Romancing My Own Demise (Feat. Patrick Parris)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 6 2012, 11:21 AM
Instructor
I'm digging both the artwork and the tune, man cool.gif

I like the way you produced his 'Epic Sex Vocals' as you call them.. they sound almost cyber. As always, the concept behind the music blows my mind !!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Nov 6 2012, 11:33 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Interesting Emotion`s got to keep an eye on it !

Artwork and music fits well !

Dieter

i like this kind of music cool.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Nov 6 2012, 01:10 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Wow, that's cover is pro quality man, beautiful cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 6 2012, 03:09 PM
Instructor
Amazing news friend!! It's great to see you growing as a musician and doing professional stuff. I wish you best of lucks with this new album mate. And keep on sharing the experience with us! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 6 2012, 10:39 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Thanks guys, also got a slightly better quality version of this song as well on youtube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:43 PM