Shouting Fire
Amir Razmara
Nov 9 2012, 08:46 AM
GMC:er
Arthur Brown - Fire

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 10 2012, 01:28 AM
Well there ya go smile.gif Just a vid? no context? Quick fact, this guy was a professor and used the mask so his students would not recognize him.

Todd

QUOTE (Amir Razmara @ Nov 9 2012, 02:46 AM) *
Arthur Brown - Fire

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Amir Razmara
Nov 10 2012, 05:31 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 10 2012, 12:28 AM) *
Well there ya go smile.gif Just a vid? no context? Quick fact, this guy was a professor and used the mask so his students would not recognize him.

Todd

You want context you got it biggrin.gif Here is a bit of Wikipedia on Arthur Brown:
Arthur Brown (born Arthur Wilton Brown on 24 June 1942)[1] is an English rock and roll musician best known for his flamboyant, theatrical style and significant influence on Alice Cooper,[2] Peter Gabriel,[3] Marilyn Manson, George Clinton,[4] Kiss, King Diamond, and Bruce Dickinson,[5] among others, and for his number one hit in the UK Singles Chart and Canada, "Fire" in 1968.[6]

But how I discovered him was by watching Bruce Dickinson on youtube explaining about how Arthur Brown was an influence on them.

+Quote Post
Amir Razmara
Nov 23 2012, 03:04 AM
Another one just for the hell of it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 23 2012, 03:02 PM
King Diamond.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 23 2012, 06:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Amir Razmara @ Nov 10 2012, 01:31 AM) *
You want context you got it biggrin.gif Here is a bit of Wikipedia on Arthur Brown:
Arthur Brown (born Arthur Wilton Brown on 24 June 1942)[1] is an English rock and roll musician best known for his flamboyant, theatrical style and significant influence on Alice Cooper,[2] Peter Gabriel,[3] Marilyn Manson, George Clinton,[4] Kiss, King Diamond, and Bruce Dickinson,[5] among others, and for his number one hit in the UK Singles Chart and Canada, "Fire" in 1968.[6]

But how I discovered him was by watching Bruce Dickinson on youtube explaining about how Arthur Brown was an influence on them.

Awesome information! Thanks for sharing. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 25 2012, 11:52 AM
Instructor
This is awesome!!! I have never heard of him! Thank you for sharing I want to know more about this guy now! LOL

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2022 - 04:32 AM