Another Original, using guitar rig 5 garage band and EZ drummer
Patrik Berg
Dec 4 2012, 04:28 AM
GMC:er
Hey everyone, here is another of my original recordings using guitar rig 5, garage band and ez drummer. Pretty straight forward track really. I have heaps of other projects that need solo's that I will be posting for you guys to collaborate and record your stuff on. That will probably happen in the new year.
thanks for listening and feedback is always appreciated.

Pat
http://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/there-it-is

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Patrik Berg: Dec 4 2012, 04:34 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  There_it_is.mp3 ( 3.7MB ) Number of downloads: 65

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 4 2012, 09:52 AM
Instructor
YEAHHHAHAHA! I like the half time feel! Sounds like something that Killswitch Engage would play biggrin.gif

Great drumming, riffing and mix - the only thing that I would somewhat change, is the passage between the verse and chorus - if I am not mistaken at 2.09 for instance - I would make it heavier by tweaking the drums a bit. Great track mate!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Dec 5 2012, 12:32 AM
Thanks Cosmin, I know which part you are talking about and I agree, I'll make some changes and see how it turns out

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 5 2012, 01:34 AM
Dude! Niiiiiiiiice! Great guitar and killer drums to boot! Sounds a bit like Arch Enemy/In Flames which is always a good think. If you need some solos, you are in luck. There are wads of folks (including myself) who'd love to contribute solos to a cool track. If you want some guest solos spots, please feel to ask me and everyone else!

Todd

QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Dec 3 2012, 10:28 PM) *
Hey everyone, here is another of my original recordings using guitar rig 5, garage band and ez drummer. Pretty straight forward track really. I have heaps of other projects that need solo's that I will be posting for you guys to collaborate and record your stuff on. That will probably happen in the new year.
thanks for listening and feedback is always appreciated.

Pat
http://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/there-it-is

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 5 2012, 10:13 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Dec 4 2012, 11:32 PM) *
Thanks Cosmin, I know which part you are talking about and I agree, I'll make some changes and see how it turns out

Great mate! biggrin.gif I think this will turn out absolutely beautiful!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:32 AM