2 Years Of Guitar/video, My 2 year video
enlo22
Dec 6 2012, 11:54 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
So in about 1 month I will have been playing guitar for 2 years now, and i'm happy to say that i haven't lost my interest and i'm proud of the progress I've made. Also wanted to thank this site for making such an awesome thing to help people to improve and converse about the thing we all love to do. Here's my video i've made which is like most of the others but comparing it to my first video where I could barely play fade to black I'm happy of my improvement and hope for more to come. Again thanks for the lessons,tips and video chats that helped me improve so fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fs-csvMVo

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Dec 6 2012, 12:14 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello Enlo , nice to hear and see from you again !

Wow , i am very impressed about your VIDEO and the way you play guitar !

This is a kind of music, i recognize again, what response me (hope the right word) and i just love rolleyes.gif

its timeless and great feeling , thank you for sharing it !

Dieter

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 6 2012, 03:38 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Congrats on your playing! Your technique is getting good thanks to your hard work.
Thanks for sharing this video and thread, it is very inspiring for everybody here!
Keep on rocking! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 6 2012, 08:35 PM
GMC:er
WHAT ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
2years!!!!!...and you can plat like this !!! mellow.gif
OOOh now,i can do this after a freaky 15 years ...how is it posible!!
Damn ,the man with the hammer nock me down !
I am REALLY big imprest !!
How you gone play after 15 years !!! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
enlo22
Dec 7 2012, 06:47 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Thanks everyone for your comments, I'm glad my hard work has payed off. I hope to keep on improving and never lose interest. I'm not sure on what I should practice at times!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 7 2012, 06:57 PM
Instructor
Great to see, man ! You're heading down the right road by just writing, writing and writing ! That's all I ever did.... smile.gif

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Dec 7 2012, 07:25 PM
Excellent!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Dec 7 2012, 08:12 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Impressive mate!

--------------------

+Quote Post
enlo22
Dec 9 2012, 04:05 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Thank you guys smile.gif i'm looking forward to the future

--------------------

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 9 2012, 07:13 AM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for putting me to shame enlo.

You've obviously been putting in the practice time and disciplined yourself in the last to years.

Well done.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Dec 10 2012, 11:38 PM
WOW, is all I can say. I would be happy as "Cheese" to play like that. Awesome dedication, and focus!

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Dec 9 2012, 01:13 AM) *
Thanks for putting me to shame enlo.

You've obviously been putting in the practice time and disciplined yourself in the last to years.

Well done.

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

My goal is to learn to play guitar like its my second language, and my first words to the world will be "Bite Me!".

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title: Air Guitarist

Guitarist Title thread

DWR's EPIC Practice Journal l

DarkWaveRiffer's Modern Music Mentored By Cosmin Thread

Lead Mastery Mentored by Gab

Attacking Scales Mentored By Alex Thread

Want to know how to practice for success?? Click here!!

Are you sabotaging your practice? Click here!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 11 2012, 04:12 PM
I just listened again and this is really well played and really well done. It's a fine production job to boot! Congrats!

Todd

QUOTE (enlo22 @ Dec 6 2012, 05:54 AM) *
So in about 1 month I will have been playing guitar for 2 years now, and i'm happy to say that i haven't lost my interest and i'm proud of the progress I've made. Also wanted to thank this site for making such an awesome thing to help people to improve and converse about the thing we all love to do. Here's my video i've made which is like most of the others but comparing it to my first video where I could barely play fade to black I'm happy of my improvement and hope for more to come. Again thanks for the lessons,tips and video chats that helped me improve so fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fs-csvMVo

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 11 2012, 04:12 PM

+Quote Post
enlo22
Dec 12 2012, 06:23 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Thanks again smile.gif sadly i'm in a rut at the moment! ahhh i hate those.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Dec 12 2012, 07:25 PM
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Dec 12 2012, 12:23 AM) *
Thanks again smile.gif sadly i'm in a rut at the moment! ahhh i hate those.

Hi Enlo,
When you first started playing 2 years ago, was the first time you picked up the guitar seriously? I am just trying to get an idea of where you were two year ago, absolute beginner, or what. Also how do you practice? If you could take a look at my recent post, and respond. I would love to hear your feedback.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=47103

Thanks.

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

My goal is to learn to play guitar like its my second language, and my first words to the world will be "Bite Me!".

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title: Air Guitarist

Guitarist Title thread

DWR's EPIC Practice Journal l

DarkWaveRiffer's Modern Music Mentored By Cosmin Thread

Lead Mastery Mentored by Gab

Attacking Scales Mentored By Alex Thread

Want to know how to practice for success?? Click here!!

Are you sabotaging your practice? Click here!

+Quote Post
enlo22
Dec 12 2012, 10:15 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (DarkWaveRiffer @ Dec 12 2012, 06:25 PM) *
Hi Enlo,
When you first started playing 2 years ago, was the first time you picked up the guitar seriously? I am just trying to get an idea of where you were two year ago, absolute beginner, or what. Also how do you practice? If you could take a look at my recent post, and respond. I would love to hear your feedback.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=47103

Thanks.

When i started playing was january 1st of 2011, 2 months before that I had played bass and that was the 1st time i ever picked up a guitar/bass. I never stopped since, i took the bass very seriously too but I picked up the guitar after and truly fell in love with it.

How i practice is the first times playing was very obsessive the whole day, just songs mostly like metallica, iron maiden things like that which later lead to bands liek death, etc... I even lost my gf because she said i didn't pay enough attention to her.. hmm :/, later I began discovering what scales were and how to use them etc.. one day someone came to my house and showed me what intervals were in a scale and ever since then it's like my brain opened and i could learn all the stuff here and it was great! now i'm practicing harder things but the trick is to take pieces of everything you learn and make them your own. hope that helped a little !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Dec 13 2012, 05:56 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
It's always inspiring to see hard work pay off. Nicely done biggrin.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
zoom
Dec 13 2012, 07:28 AM
Learning Roadie
Awesome mate. I'm curious about how well developed you ear is? Can you recognize different pitches like 6th's 3rd's major minor etc.
And how much effort do you put into transcribing

+Quote Post
enlo22
Dec 13 2012, 07:43 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (zoom @ Dec 13 2012, 06:28 AM) *
Awesome mate. I'm curious about how well developed you ear is? Can you recognize different pitches like 6th's 3rd's major minor etc.
And how much effort do you put into transcribing

I can recognize the 3rds if it's major minor etc. , but not really the 6ths to be honest i'm not good at explaining much of the theory things etc, mostly it's all jumbled up in my brain.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:57 PM