4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
More Recognition For Ben
Gitarrero
Dec 15 2012, 06:11 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 15 2012, 05:52 PM) *
The way I interpreted that was those who criticise would use their feet to run away when challenged ! smile.gif

Yes, I understood it the same way. Great quote, and so true.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blister
Dec 17 2012, 06:11 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 15 2012, 10:23 AM) *
Yes, empty heads have long tongues ! smile.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 15 2012, 10:51 AM) *
Best line I have ever heard biggrin.gif

This is all well deserved, I truly hope more good things come to you!

Just don't chase the celebrity status tongue.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 15 2012, 11:52 AM) *
Thanks.. Oh, I don't know.... too many to remember but also not enough ! biggrin.gif

Glad you like it, I got it from Bruce Lee smile.gif

The full quote is:

Empty heads have long tongues. Commonly they, who's tongue is their weapon, use their feet for defence.

The way I interpreted that was those who criticise would use their feet to run away when challenged ! smile.gif

Absolutely brilliant! I did believe it was your own quote, Ben. It's cool to hear the entire quote. I interpretted it the same way, as well.

Again, like Christian said, very well deserved! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 17 2012, 08:34 AM
Instructor
Great quote man!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 17 2012, 10:26 AM
Instructor
Thanks guys, I can't take the credit for it as it was Master Lee ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 17 2012, 11:29 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 15 2012, 04:06 PM) *
yeah! there is people that dedicates their time to criticize while other dedicate it to create.

Yeah, criticism is valid, if u're enough competent and have good arguments to approve them!

While, hating is the other thing...

Btw. i think that Ben's not bothering himself with these so called "popularity" these days, as long as he just does what he loves!!
And that's why i sincerely support him!

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Dec 17 2012, 11:30 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 17 2012, 12:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 17 2012, 10:29 AM) *
Btw. i think that Ben's not bothering himself with these so called "popularity" these days, as long as he just does what he loves!!
And that's why i sincerely support him!

Thanks Slav, that's most appreciated ! Look forward to meeting you for real one day !

+Quote Post
ItSME3
Dec 17 2012, 01:28 PM
hope you get to 5 mio hits in no time and even beat the gangnam style phenomenon. Would be well deserved.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 17 2012, 01:38 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
It's amazing how cool this video turned out - I watched through it in whole several times in one breath, its so entertaining and full of info smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 17 2012, 01:48 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 17 2012, 12:30 PM) *
Thanks Slav, that's most appreciated ! Look forward to meeting you for real one day !

I'll hope you'll tour around Balkan area one time so we could arrange that! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 17 2012, 01:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ItSME3 @ Dec 17 2012, 12:28 PM) *
hope you get to 5 mio hits in no time and even beat the gangnam style phenomenon. Would be well deserved.

Haha, yes ! And all without resorting to silly dancing biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Blister
Dec 17 2012, 02:02 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 17 2012, 07:51 AM) *
Haha, yes ! And all without resorting to silly dancing biggrin.gif

Not intending to be disrespectful or hateful, but when you have true guitar talent, you don't need to resort to "silly dancing", just my opinion, of course. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 17 2012, 06:35 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Still, it would be funny to see Ben shred and dance at the same time.

Btw way, my friend Lisa checked your video on FB after I commented on it. She said "man, this guy can really play. And he's quite handsome!" laugh.gif

All my female friends that have seen Ben said that about him. Even my mom! (No, I don't mean the "he can play" part)

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 17 2012, 06:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 17 2012, 05:35 PM) *
Btw way, my friend Lisa checked your video on FB after I commented on it. She said "man, this guy can really play. And he's quite handsome!" laugh.gif

All my female friends that have seen Ben said that about him. Even my mom! (No, I don't mean the "he can play" part)

Well, what can I say ?? biggrin.gif

Not bad for a hairy white guy ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 17 2012, 07:03 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 17 2012, 06:44 PM) *
Well, what can I say ?? biggrin.gif

Not bad for a hairy white guy ! tongue.gif

Yeah, it's gotta be your sexy british tan. Maybe Grace and Jessi can confirm this.

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 17 2012, 07:15 PM
Haha, Better stop laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 17 2012, 07:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 17 2012, 06:15 PM) *
Haha, Better stop laugh.gif

For once, I'm gonna agree with Slav ! cool.gif

Sometimes a hairy guy with an English tan can be too much for the world !!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 18 2012, 08:52 AM
Instructor
...and they said that white men can't jump... such erroneous fools... laugh.gif See Ben? Another one of those nice words nobody uses anymore laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 18 2012, 10:07 AM
HAHAA, Great Bengam Style VIDEO!!! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 17 2012, 07:03 PM) *
Yeah, it's gotta be your sexy british tan. Maybe Grace and Jessi can confirm this.

U left those gals speechless unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Dec 18 2012, 10:05 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 18 2012, 11:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 18 2012, 07:52 AM) *
...and they said that white men can't jump... such erroneous fools... laugh.gif See Ben? Another one of those nice words nobody uses anymore laugh.gif

I've never used that word and I was beaten to it by a Romanian ! biggrin.gif

Right, now I'm going to go and see what it means !! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 19 2012, 12:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 18 2012, 10:14 AM) *
I've never used that word and I was beaten to it by a Romanian ! biggrin.gif

Right, now I'm going to go and see what it means !! smile.gif

Well, I've started learning English even before I knew how to read and write in Romanian properly biggrin.gif I had an English teacher coming to my house and telling me stories in English when I was about 6 years old. My ears grew more and more accustomed to the sounds and words and at 7, when I actually started learning how to read and write in school, I was already doing it in parallel for English back at home.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:27 AM