The Domination And Brujeria Gig Was Awesome!
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 21 2012, 05:45 PM
Instructor
I will let the movies speak for themselves so that you may see what the atmosphere was like last evening at this gig where my friends from Domination performed as an opening act for Brujeria!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 21 2012, 05:54 PM
Instructor
Wou!! They sounded killer! You were going to play a gig with them, did that happen?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 21 2012, 06:23 PM
GMC:er
Looks like a good show Cos!!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 21 2012, 06:31 PM

Nice! Again I"m shocked and amazed at seeing this fine young group of Metal Heads all the way from Romania celebrating a little band from Texas. smile.gif Sometimes I'm truly blessed to realize that I"m a Metal Head by choice, but "Southern by the Grace of God"

Todd

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 21 2012, 11:45 AM) *
I will let the movies speak for themselves so that you may see what the atmosphere was like last evening at this gig where my friends from Domination performed as an opening act for Brujeria!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 21 2012, 06:34 PM
Can't see Cosmin in the Mosh Pit from all those Savage Romanian youngsters... cool.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 21 2012, 06:31 PM) *
Nice! Again I"m shocked and amazed at seeing this fine young group of Metal Heads all the way from Romania celebrating a little band from Texas. smile.gif Sometimes I'm truly blessed to realize that I"m a Metal Head by choice, but "Southern by the Grace of God"

Todd

C'mmon Todd, everybody likes Pantera, it's mainstream as Madonna is wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 22 2012, 02:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 21 2012, 05:31 PM) *

Todd

Nice words Todd! It's always great to celebrate the great Dime as we should, even if it's so far away from the USA! And yeah, I should've been playing that evening, but since Cezar, my band mate from Days of Confusion, had canceled the other gig he had that night, he could attend and perform, thus, it was not necessary for me to be filling in for him smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:10 PM