Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mary Did You Know (heavy), My 2012 Christmas Cover
thefireball
post Dec 30 2012, 04:11 PM
Post #21

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 9.801

Thanks again! Family enjoyed my performance. smile.gif Even my great grandmother said she enjoyed my music! ohmy.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Dec 31 2012, 09:28 AM
Post #22

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

oBran! I already pressed the 'Like' button on FB, but hell mate, if Grandma says she likes it.. then it's clear that it's good!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blister
post Dec 31 2012, 11:18 PM
Post #23

Learning Apprentice Player

Member No.: 12.141

QUOTE (thefireball @ Dec 29 2012, 04:47 PM) *
Thank you, Gary! smile.gif I have never had a private instructor. Just lessons on GMC and YouTube. biggrin.gif

As I figured. You're a fantastic example of what one can do with GMC & some passion for the the guitar! I think it's gonna take me little longer than 3 years, though! smile.gif

QUOTE (thefireball @ Dec 30 2012, 10:11 AM) *
Thanks again! Family enjoyed my performance. smile.gif Even my great grandmother said she enjoyed my music! ohmy.gif

Great job on the performance, too. It's one thing to record (& re-record) in your home studio & quite another in front of people (& it doesn't matter whether it's family, club or thousands in an arena - the stress is still there!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spock
post Jan 1 2013, 12:05 AM
Post #24

GMC:er

Member No.: 17.265

Excellent Fireball. I am especially impressed with your 3 year progression video and have sent it to quite a few friends. To watch you progress from fumbling basic chords to peeling the meat off the neck in a mater of minutes is truly inspiring!

+Quote Post
thefireball
post Jan 1 2013, 06:05 AM
Post #25

Learning Roadie

Member No.: 9.801

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 31 2012, 02:28 AM) *
oBran! I already pressed the 'Like' button on FB, but hell mate, if Grandma says she likes it.. then it's clear that it's good!

I was surprised she said a word! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Blister @ Dec 31 2012, 04:18 PM) *
As I figured. You're a fantastic example of what one can do with GMC & some passion for the the guitar! I think it's gonna take me little longer than 3 years, though! smile.gif
You can do it, Gary!! smile.gif However, my prior knowledge and exposure to piano music and lessons may have helped me as a child.

Great job on the performance, too. It's one thing to record (& re-record) in your home studio & quite another in front of people (& it doesn't matter whether it's family, club or thousands in an arena - the stress is still there!)

Indeed! I was mainly concerned about nailing the fast descending run and whammy bar dive and recover. I was so relieved to nail it - even better than the studio version!

QUOTE (Spock @ Dec 31 2012, 05:05 PM) *
Excellent Fireball. I am especially impressed with your 3 year progression video and have sent it to quite a few friends. To watch you progress from fumbling basic chords to peeling the meat off the neck in a mater of minutes is truly inspiring!

Thanks so much for sharing that video!! I want to be an inspiration to people, because there were times I wanted to give up, but I pressed on. I am doing it. I want people to know it's possible. smile.gif Thanks for the encouragement.

-Brandon

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2017 - 06:14 AM