Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lesson Suggestions?
post Jan 7 2013, 12:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17.271

Hey guys, so I do YouTube covers and I just done one of a song my old guitar tutor wrote with his band, Its very progressive, instrumental and probably the hardest song Ive done a cover of. Basically Im looking for a suggestion of a video lesson which is in a similar style since I struggle a bit to teach myself this style of guitar, Im just lucky that he showed me enough of the song for me to work the rest out, even though I miss out the clean part at the start.

Basically if you spot any weak points in this then could you give me a suggestion on how to improve on it?

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
post Jan 7 2013, 01:14 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 1.289

Hi mate! That's a very intricate composition and you did a really good cover! We have many progressive metal lessons here at the site. You should check Chowy Fernandez and Lian Gerbino lessons. The following lesson is also fantastic and has a close style:

My lessons

Don't miss my New Guitar Session at VCHAT,
this Wednesday at 20 hs (London Time).

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Jan 7 2013, 09:44 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

Hey mate! This sounds really nice and it looks like you did a good job here. I noticed a kind of arpeggios around 0:16 and if you would like to develop more in that direction, I would like to give you this one lesson as a tool ->

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2016 - 02:25 PM