Help Cosmin's Band!, Come on everyone VOTE! NOW!!! Before it's too LAT
mroberts70
Jan 14 2013, 01:56 AM
GMC:er
I can't imagine there isn't enough of us here at GMC to throw Cosmin's band over the top for this..?? If not, there should be at least enough to boost them way up there...

Cosmin along with every other single instructor here puts a lot of time and effort into our learning and this time one of these guys is asking for HELP!! Let's do this, lets back Cos and show him that we appreciate what he and the rest of the guys here do for us!!!

Go VOTE!!! NOW!! It'll only take a minute so lets get it done!

See his message below with the link....

Guys and gals of GMC! Since our last success, with winning one of the nominations for the Metalhead Awards 2012, we were nominated to perform at the Romanian Rock Meeting festival, where we need your votes to be as high up in the charts as possible. We could share the stage with artists like Apocalyptica or Pain of Salvation!

All you have to do is click on this link: https://www.facebook.com/questions/321793214606600/ and vote for Days of Confusion!

Thank you very much!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 14 2013, 09:48 AM
Instructor
Thanks man! I really appreciate this! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 14 2013, 03:00 PM
Well... I didn't do anything cept put in my one vote... but I figured I would also say the things that none of the instructors would say about themselves... you guys do put a lot of time into helping us out, so why wouldn't everyone here give any one of you guys a hand? It's a simple task to vote, only takes a minute... but I see it as very important to you and your band which means it should be to us here as well. It's like we get to represent our man!

GO COSMIN! ... sorry got a little carried away... laugh.gif

Seriously.... I just hope it works...

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 14 2013, 03:14 PM
Instructor
Nice attitude mate!! smile.gif I voted yesterday!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Spock
Jan 14 2013, 03:30 PM
I put it on my FB page, maybe if we all did that it would generate even more votes.

Good luck Cosmin!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 14 2013, 04:33 PM
Instructor
Don;t have enough words to thank you gentlemen!

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 14 2013, 06:32 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 14 2013, 10:33 AM) *
Don;t have enough words to thank you gentlemen!

Sure you do Cos, I hear them all the time when you give me pointers or make some nice new vid lessons for us. We got you covered just like you do for us. I just hope you get enough votes.

No Worries! smile.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 15 2013, 08:57 AM
Instructor
Well, we'll be in the game hopefully - they will choose 3-4 bands I think and I would love them to pick us, Goodbye to Gravity and White Walls so that we could go there as the Almighty Three - our little bands union.

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jan 15 2013, 08:57 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:33 PM