Cirse's Fans Meeting
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 18 2013, 01:46 AM
Instructor
Hi guys! I would like to share with you a very nice experience that we had yesterday!

As Cirse's facebook reached the 20000 likes a month ago we decided to organize a meeting at a park with the fans that would like to be some time with us. We also said that if they bring some guitars we could play some songs for them. The experience was really nice, many guys and girls came there to take pictures, get their cds signed and we ended the meeting with 4 acoustic songs playing with some of their guitars.

The experience was so cool and we felt so happy. smile.gif

We filmed everything so we will be doing an official backstage soon but here you can check some of the fan's pics and videos.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

You can check more pics at my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gabrielleopardi

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Feb 18 2013, 06:12 AM
GMC:er
Looks like a fun time Leo... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 17 2013, 07:46 PM) *
Hi guys! I would like to share with you a very nice experience that we had yesterday!

As Cirse's facebook reached the 20000 likes a month ago we decided to organize a meeting at a park with the fans that would like to be some time with us. We also said that if they bring some guitars we could play some songs for them. The experience was really nice, many guys and girls came there to take pictures, get their cds signed and we ended the meeting with 4 acoustic songs playing with some of their guitars.

The experience was so cool and we felt so happy. smile.gif

We filmed everything so we will be doing an official backstage soon but here you can check some of the fan's pics and videos.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

You can check more pics at my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gabrielleopardi

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 18 2013, 09:07 AM
Instructor
Congrats man! I sure wish my band could amass such an army!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 18 2013, 11:44 AM
that's pretty cool man biggrin.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 18 2013, 03:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 18 2013, 05:07 AM) *
Congrats man! I sure wish my band could amass such an army!

It will surely happen! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 18 2013, 06:09 PM
Instructor
Thanks mate smile.gif I sure hope your words were golden biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Feb 18 2013, 08:34 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
WELL DONE CIRSE , keep contact with the people !

Time to come to Europe too !

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 24 2013, 10:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 18 2013, 02:09 PM) *
Thanks mate smile.gif I sure hope your words were golden biggrin.gif

smile.gif

QUOTE (Dieterle @ Feb 18 2013, 04:34 PM) *
WELL DONE CIRSE , keep contact with the people !

Time to come to Europe too !

Going to Europe to play with Cirse would be KILLER. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
ItSME3
Feb 27 2013, 01:42 AM
much deserved love from you fans. must be awesome to have such dedicated followers. also, it is very nice that you do things like this for them

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 27 2013, 02:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ItSME3 @ Feb 26 2013, 09:42 PM) *
much deserved love from you fans. must be awesome to have such dedicated followers. also, it is very nice that you do things like this for them

yeah, both the fans and us enjoy this a lot, and the constant real contact with fans has became a very known characteristic of Cirse. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Mar 1 2013, 04:02 AM
Looked like such a great time for everybody. What a great idea. I imagine it must be nice to be connected like that to your fans.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 1 2013, 04:11 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Mar 1 2013, 12:02 AM) *
Looked like such a great time for everybody. What a great idea. I imagine it must be nice to be connected like that to your fans.

yeah, it's very nice and inspiring. We will definitely continue doing things like this one in the future... smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:26 PM