I Can Finally Play Again, finally finished this
enlo22
Apr 18 2013, 06:53 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
I finally got to playing again and finished this it was taking me a while cause i was very uninspired to play guitar like the whole last thread was about soooo i finally did this during all that time.. my friend helped me film this and i'm happy with it soo hopefully you guys can check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smWWZP7I7os

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 18 2013, 09:22 AM
Instructor
Grande Marco!

Mate, I can see that your lead playing is developing and I congratulate you once again. There are some parts which are a bit repetitive, but it's the normal way towards becoming a good lead player.

Can you describe the process which you went through in order to write the solo? I am curious smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 18 2013, 02:44 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! This is really cool! I'm glad to know that GMC inspires you as much to record a video like this one. The song is very catchy and you play very well on it. Modern and melodic, I like it! Great job man! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Apr 18 2013, 02:48 PM
Tone Seeker
Nice one man !

What tuning you use ? D or Drop - C perhaps ?

+Quote Post
enlo22
Apr 18 2013, 06:02 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 18 2013, 08:22 AM) *
Grande Marco!

Mate, I can see that your lead playing is developing and I congratulate you once again. There are some parts which are a bit repetitive, but it's the normal way towards becoming a good lead player.

Can you describe the process which you went through in order to write the solo? I am curious smile.gif

hey cosmin, yeah I noticed the repetition too lol
what I did to write the solo really was combine different techniques that i've been learning but tweaking them,and also tried more of following the back ground guitar too instead of just random stuff lol
btw I saw the video you made with the acoustic guitar man, it was good.

QUOTE (WeePee @ Apr 18 2013, 01:48 PM) *
Nice one man !

What tuning you use ? D or Drop - C perhaps ?

I'm using D standard, which is just when every thing goes down 1 step.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 19 2013, 07:57 AM
Instructor
Ahaaa, 'following the background guitar' - that's the step I wanted to hear about. Mate - always analyze the harmonies and use them to be able to come up with stuff. You can start using elements and principles as the ones you have seen last evening, aye?

+Quote Post
enlo22
Apr 19 2013, 05:50 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 19 2013, 06:57 AM) *
Ahaaa, 'following the background guitar' - that's the step I wanted to hear about. Mate - always analyze the harmonies and use them to be able to come up with stuff. You can start using elements and principles as the ones you have seen last evening, aye?

Yes it would definitively be cool to have stuff from the lesson in a song, it's just finding that right spot for it right

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 19 2013, 09:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Apr 19 2013, 04:50 PM) *
Yes it would definitively be cool to have stuff from the lesson in a song, it's just finding that right spot for it right

Well, what are you waiting for - you have the tabs, right? smile.gif If not, drop me a line and I'll post the link here for ya!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 26 2013, 01:10 AM
GMC:er
Very cool track! The guitar tone is quite Heavy as well so points there smile.gif Did you record direct? Or use an amp?

Todd
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Apr 18 2013, 01:53 AM) *
I finally got to playing again and finished this it was taking me a while cause i was very uninspired to play guitar like the whole last thread was about soooo i finally did this during all that time.. my friend helped me film this and i'm happy with it soo hopefully you guys can check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smWWZP7I7os

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:39 AM