Darius Wave - New Composition - Low Flow
Darius Wave
Apr 20 2013, 06:26 PM
Instructor
https://soundcloud.com/dariuswave/darius-wave-fretless-madness

Just wanted to shre with You my latest composition. It's a crazy blend of some djent ideas and funky groove smile.gif Hope You'll enjoy smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Apr 20 2013, 06:35 PM
GMC:er
This is a crazy blend!! Totally unrelaxing.... laugh.gif ....but I can say that I enjoyed it! Was that all fretless?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Apr 20 2013, 06:48 PM
GMC:er
Sounds so trippy! awesome job man biggrin.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 20 2013, 06:52 PM
Instructor
It sounds very fresh to me! Nice composition mate! Well done.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 21 2013, 12:55 PM
Instructor
Thanx! smile.gif Yep..I like to experiment with everything that's available smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Apr 21 2013, 06:46 PM
Instructor
Great trip smile.gif , like it , bravo !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 22 2013, 08:11 AM
Instructor
Nice work man! What sort of fretless axe are you using?

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 22 2013, 08:24 AM
Instructor
Cosmin...it's a cheap crap start I got for free while someone tried to repair it and left it after I told him the cost of missing parts smile.gif I had some accesories so i put it all together but I've quickly consider not having the need to own another regular guitar...especially at this quality level so I've just made a fretless of it to do some experiments.

I is this guitar:

BTW...solo track is recorded on the regular guitar

This post has been edited by Darius Wave: Apr 22 2013, 08:25 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 22 2013, 08:32 AM
Instructor
Great story mate smile.gif I like this track too and I think you have put the guitar to good use wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th January 2022 - 02:54 AM