New Jam With Roberto Restuccia And Jean-do Lionelli, baking track soon avaible for next GMC collab
Darius Wave
May 11 2013, 11:51 AM
Instructor
Hi guys! Just wanted to share my brand new jam with Roberto Restuccia and Jean-Do Lionelli. Backing track of this jam will be very soon (next week) available for my next GMC collaboration. I think I'll make extended deadline for this one so You can make friendship with some chord changes...Warning...this one won't make it with only one scale smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Darius Wave: May 11 2013, 01:50 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dark dude
May 11 2013, 01:15 PM
GMC:er
Can't see it: "This video has been removed by the user. ".

Any other links?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 11 2013, 01:50 PM
Instructor
Yep...I had to repair something and reupload smile.gif Now it should work fine smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jouve
May 11 2013, 04:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Wow. That's a very great backing. And you guys sound awesome.
I enjoyed listening to your takes, especially Roberto's.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 11 2013, 06:30 PM
Instructor
Killer backing and playing each of you! It's a very inspiring video. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
DeGroot
May 11 2013, 07:14 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Cool sounding track. I will try jamming over this when the collab is available. smile.gif All the solos here are inspiring with smooth and skillful playing. cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nava
May 11 2013, 07:25 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Beautiful!

When emotions takes over technique smile.gif
Meaning, when you are comfortable with ur scales and technics and just can give yourself to music and it takes over you, its sounds great!

Thx for uploading biggrin.gif

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 12 2013, 08:15 PM
Instructor
Yes Roberto does something we all probably will do same day...goind down and down with the gain, buying a strat or tele and using almost clean tone cause it has the bigget dynamics range I You can feel exactly the way player feels while playing. Sometimes those two things are not equal...And I think It's now even more close for me to get rid of some gain...even thought I already did. The problem are old habbits and some techniques like palm muting that not always sound good (the way You would like to) on the lower gain...and to be clear I don't mean the lack of skills but the tone abilities itself. Also some fun with pinch harmonics.

I was always a Gilbert/ Bettencourt kind of player but seems. I'm picking a lot while seems that legato is much more smooth and musical at more clean tones...I think this way is a good way for the future but I cannot switch day after day...need more time smile.gif

This week this backing track will be available for some jamming so ...can't wait to see Your approaches smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:02 PM