The 80s Decade
Bogdan Radovic
May 22 2013, 02:13 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I was watching ads on National Geographic about the documentary : 80s The Decade That Made Us

Looks very interesting, can't wait to catch it while its on.

This also made me wonder, what are the things from 80s that you miss nowadays the most?

I was just a kid in the 80s and I would say I mostly miss the realistic and special vibe of Sci-Fi movies of that time as well as pinball smile.gif Movies nowadays are too high tech and scripts seem to go lower in quality and pinball machines are literally non existent...

How about you?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 22 2013, 03:07 PM
Instructor
+1 to Pinball machines!!! I love them, I would like to have one at my home. smile.gif
I was born in 1982, so I remember more the 90's than the 80's but then I explored a lot 80's music and I must say that I miss all those amazing guitar players from the 80's hard rock and metal. Also, Argentina won the world cup in 1986. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
May 22 2013, 05:19 PM
GMC:er
What do i miss from the 80's??

Nothing!!! Except that time period!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
May 23 2013, 01:50 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I was born in '95 but I can without a doubt say I miss how movies and music were made in the 80s. There was no super high tech things yet so everything was well planned out.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
May 23 2013, 03:02 AM
Learning Tone Master
high school in the eighties in the L.A. basin, every band I wanted to see whenever I wanted to see them,
so many bands I didn't see because I THOUGHT THEY would be around for ever and then all of a sudden , poof - like magic , I moved, the nineties destroyed metal, married with kids and its 2013
and on a side note , to hear Metallica in the early years , so raw compared to everything else was bad arse

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
May 23 2013, 08:57 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ May 23 2013, 04:02 AM) *
and on a side note , to hear Metallica in the early years , so raw compared to everything else was bad arse

Metallica sucks!!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
May 23 2013, 05:03 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
In the 80`s you could hitchhike all the way to India (from Europe) - today you have to fight all the way there cool.gif

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ May 22 2013, 06:19 PM) *
What do i miss from the 80's??

Nothing!!! Except that time period!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif hey Youngster how are ya ?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:34 AM