Steve Vai's Rehearsals In Romania
Cosmin Lupu
May 31 2013, 08:15 AM
Instructor
Check out this beautiful pic - Steve Vai and his Romanian band, formed by my friends - the second dude on the left is Adrian, Days of Confusion's bass player biggrin.gif I am so darn proud!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
May 31 2013, 09:01 AM
Learning Roadie
I hope your bass player is going to hook you up with some one on one time with Steve and a special one off GMC lesson or interview

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by PosterBoy: May 31 2013, 09:01 AM

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 31 2013, 09:26 AM
Instructor
Can't promise that smile.gif but, I'll ask for certain!

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 31 2013, 09:40 AM
GMC:er
Awesome! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Headbanger
May 31 2013, 10:10 AM
Awesome man...pleased for you and your band..that can only be good for you. Hope you get to meet him! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 31 2013, 01:20 PM
Instructor
I already have, back in 2005 biggrin.gif But who knows what might come this way? The world is a really small place and there's this thing called 'The 6 degrees of separation' Theory - basically, it states that between you and any person on the street you might choose, there is a distance of 6 persons smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
May 31 2013, 02:27 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

Really cool! Are your friends touring with him? Or is this for rehearsals for a different project?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spock
May 31 2013, 02:30 PM
That is awesome Cosmin! It would be cool to see a clip from them practicing in their room, I'm always fascinated with the behind the scenes things - away from the stage.

+Quote Post
Jouve
May 31 2013, 02:42 PM
Learning Roadie
Steve is a great guy. I've seen him in 2009. He'll be soon in Moscow again with Bulgarian symphonic orchestra! But I've already bought a ticket for whitesnake sad.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 31 2013, 02:43 PM
Instructor
This is awesome mate! I would be so proud! I hope that you can get there to meet Steve and have a good time! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Headbanger
May 31 2013, 02:44 PM
I had a feeling you had met him...now we see the evidence!!! Awesome Cosmin! Your kids and Grandchildren will be proud of that photo! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 1 2013, 10:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeGroot @ May 31 2013, 01:27 PM) *
Really cool! Are your friends touring with him? Or is this for rehearsals for a different project?

They will be touring with him and the Bucharest orchestra in 8 cities starting June 8th and ending with June 25th - when they will be performing in Bucharest.

Another pal of mine, had the opportunity to interview Steve, 2 days ago and since my friend's life story was very interesting, Steve was ultra spontaneous and wanted to change roles - so, my friend found himself being interviewed by Steve Vai laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jouve @ May 31 2013, 01:42 PM) *
Steve is a great guy. I've seen him in 2009. He'll be soon in Moscow again with Bulgarian symphonic orchestra! But I've already bought a ticket for whitesnake sad.gif

8th of June - Moscow, but the orchestra is from Romania biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 31 2013, 01:43 PM) *
This is awesome mate! I would be so proud! I hope that you can get there to meet Steve and have a good time! smile.gif

Oh hell yes man! The dude is incredibly awesome and careful with the guys. Adrian told me that he has monster ears - I mean he is listening to the orchestra and he is hearing EVERYTHING, telling the dudes and dudettes in the orchestra where they are making mistakes laugh.gif All this while he is playing laugh.gif

QUOTE (Headbanger @ May 31 2013, 01:44 PM) *
I had a feeling you had met him...now we see the evidence!!! Awesome Cosmin! Your kids and Grandchildren will be proud of that photo! biggrin.gif

Thanks man! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Jouve
Jun 7 2013, 12:30 PM
Learning Roadie
Yeah, Romania.
Some photos from concert in Moscow

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 7 2013, 12:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jouve @ Jun 7 2013, 11:30 AM) *

Haha! That's our bassplayer behind the Carvin Legacy biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jun 7 2013, 12:54 PM
Cool, maybe comes to Serbia again, this year?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:46 AM