> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Industrial Metal Collab
Sensible Jones
post Jul 1 2013, 04:12 PM
Post #41

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 6.517

Great job guys!!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I'd be up for an Acoustic one Cosmin, I could still record acoustically even if I haven't quite finished fixing the PC!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Jul 2 2013, 07:46 AM
Post #42

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

Guitarrero - man, who is this Swift guy? I heard the name several times but, I never had the curiosity to hear what he sings.

Ville - life related stuff usually affects our artistic endeavors, hope that whatever it may be, it'll pass smile.gif

Bleez - dude, yours was great, simply because it matched the context beautifully

Neil - alright man, will think about other ideas as well, because I don't know how many of you guys have acoustics and we will see on Friday wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
post Jul 2 2013, 09:18 AM
Post #43

Accomplished Rock Star
Group Icon

Group: Student Instructor
Member No.: 5.361

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 2 2013, 08:46 AM) *
Guitarrero - man, who is this Swift guy? I heard the name several times but, I never had the curiosity to hear what he sings.

This is the Swift guy...and yes, I covered this song as well, but didn't upload the video yet.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
mad
post Jul 2 2013, 07:37 PM
Post #44

Accomplished Rock Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 11.900

Wow! Thanks biggrin.gif

Regarding the timing - you're right, there are some spots, but I somehow got the feeling that my part starts kinda offbeat in your mix (compared to my original recording) - but maybe it's just me and my tired ears biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 1 2013, 10:21 AM) *
- Mad - you get two spotlights, because of the great idea of coming up with an intro part - nice rhythmic arrangement man! I noticed that the desert heat got you too and you flavored everything in that direction so I used a bit of the lead section as well - watch out for the timing mate, there were some spots in which you were slightly off beat wink.gif

Alright gentlemen! I am thinking of starting an Acoustic Collab this Friday! What do you guys think - would you like that??

Cosmin

I'd be in for that, too!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
post Jul 2 2013, 11:36 PM
Post #45

Experienced Guitar Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 14.899

It is rare to hear such excellent solos in industrial music... smile.gif very cool sounding collab.

I would be interested in a acoustic collab too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Jul 3 2013, 07:50 AM
Post #46

Instructor
Group Icon

QUOTE (mad @ Jul 2 2013, 06:37 PM) *
Wow! Thanks biggrin.gif

Regarding the timing - you're right, there are some spots, but I somehow got the feeling that my part starts kinda offbeat in your mix (compared to my original recording) - but maybe it's just me and my tired ears biggrin.gif

I'd be in for that, too!

Hey mad - I tried to pull it left or right but it somehow did not want to settle down, so I tried to make the best of that entrance - now that I listened to it again, with fresh ears, it seems a bit off indeed.. sad.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 2 2013, 08:18 AM) *
This is the Swift guy...and yes, I covered this song as well, but didn't upload the video yet.

Oh. it's a good looking chick biggrin.gif Well, everyone would be in a collab with her, so let's invite her, shall we?

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Jul 2 2013, 10:36 PM) *
It is rare to hear such excellent solos in industrial music... smile.gif very cool sounding collab.

I would be interested in a acoustic collab too.

Thanks DG, well then, an acoustic collab it'll be smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
post Jul 3 2013, 08:33 AM
Post #47

Accomplished Rock Star
Group Icon

Group: Student Instructor
Member No.: 5.361

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 3 2013, 08:50 AM) *
Oh. it's a good looking chick biggrin.gif Well, everyone would be in a collab with her, so let's invite her, shall we?

Now you know why I like her biggrin.gif
And of course I'm in for the Taylor Swift collab!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Jul 5 2013, 09:11 AM
Post #48

Instructor
Group Icon

Uh oh, I will have to think about the name, don't want Slav to attack us with his true metal axe biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2017 - 01:25 AM