A First Live Video From Moskow With Steve Vai And The Bass Player In Days Of Confusion
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 10 2013, 10:02 AM
Instructor
This makes me incredibly proud!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 10 2013, 11:36 AM
Instructor
Great vid !!! 3:08 Epic hahah !!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
wollace03
Jun 10 2013, 12:06 PM
GMC:er
wow...this is absolutely cool!!
your bass player must have the coolest time in his life!!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Jun 11 2013, 03:01 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero

That is awesome!! smile.gif How did he get this gig?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 11 2013, 08:09 AM
Instructor
I spoke to him yesterday and he was tired but very happy biggrin.gif Well, to answer DG's question - when Steve Vai came to Romania in 2010, he requested a Romanian orchestra and a rock band made up by Romanian musicians. Of course the organizers selected the ones who fitted the bill best - Adrian is a classically trained cellist and a rock bass player, also being versed in jazz and funk. Right now I daresay he is Romania's top rated bass player, not only because of his craftsmanship as a musician but because of his CV - on the 25th of June, he will have amassed a total of 10 concerts with Steve Vai. He plays with Days of Confusion, Vita de Vie - Romania's most famous modern rock band and Platonic Band - a fusion group. Aside from that he is also in the 'Mozart Rocks!' crew.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 11 2013, 02:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 11 2013, 04:09 AM) *
I spoke to him yesterday and he was tired but very happy biggrin.gif Well, to answer DG's question - when Steve Vai came to Romania in 2010, he requested a Romanian orchestra and a rock band made up by Romanian musicians. Of course the organizers selected the ones who fitted the bill best - Adrian is a classically trained cellist and a rock bass player, also being versed in jazz and funk. Right now I daresay he is Romania's top rated bass player, not only because of his craftsmanship as a musician but because of his CV - on the 25th of June, he will have amassed a total of 10 concerts with Steve Vai. He plays with Days of Confusion, Vita de Vie - Romania's most famous modern rock band and Platonic Band - a fusion group. Aside from that he is also in the 'Mozart Rocks!' crew.

This is so awesome! I'm sure that you must feel so proud of having him as your bass player! He looks very happy and enjoying while he plays. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jun 11 2013, 05:41 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 11 2013, 08:09 AM) *

He certainly doesn't seem to look stressed or out of his depth there on stage.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 12 2013, 07:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jun 11 2013, 04:41 PM) *
He certainly doesn't seem to look stressed or out of his depth there on stage.

Ah, no, he's the 'cool guy' onstage smile.gif Even if he plays metal or classical he is always holding it together - that's what I'm trying to be subtle about with him - he should go crazier with us on stage biggrin.gif One time he wrote the music sheet for a complicated riff of a Days of Confusion song - one of the new tunes and people weren't understanding how come he was headbanging softly and looking closely at the floor - he was actually reading music during the breakdown in the song, as they realized when they took a photo later on:

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:32 AM