> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Gabriel's Pod Hd500 Patches
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 20 2013, 02:58 PM
Instructor
Hello guys! Here I will share the patches used in my lessons.

Published lessons:

[Testament Style] - Attached File  Angel_F_ball_2.zip ( 813bytes ) Number of downloads: 3970

[Aerosmith Style] - Attached File  70_s_Drive_II.zip ( 692bytes ) Number of downloads: 3004

[Imagine Dragons Style] - Attached File  Brit_Pop.zip ( 1.69K ) Number of downloads: 2430

[Sepultura Style] - Attached File  Thrashplate__1_.zip ( 788bytes ) Number of downloads: 3768

[Trivium Style] - Attached File  Tredplate_Metalcore_2.zip ( 995bytes ) Number of downloads: 2259

[Mark Tremonti Style] - Attached File  Rectifier.zip ( 799bytes ) Number of downloads: 2686

[The XX Style] - Attached File  Vintage_AC30.zip ( 887bytes ) Number of downloads: 3498

[Annihilator Style] - Attached File  Angel_F_ball_3.zip ( 848bytes ) Number of downloads: 2948

[Jack White Style] - Attached File  White_tone.zip ( 852bytes ) Number of downloads: 2176

[The Stooges Style] - Attached File  Fuzzy_Brit.zip ( 708bytes ) Number of downloads: 1801

[Metallica for beginners] - Attached File  Thrashplate__1_.zip ( 788bytes ) Number of downloads: 3768

[Social Distortion Style] - Attached File  Classic_800.zip ( 670bytes ) Number of downloads: 2077

[The Black Keys Style] - Attached File  Vintage_AC30.zip ( 887bytes ) Number of downloads: 3498

[Bullet for my Valentine Style] - Attached File  Treadplate_Metalcore.zip ( 685bytes ) Number of downloads: 2225

[The Cure Style] - Attached File  Tweed_Pitched.zip ( 866bytes ) Number of downloads: 2239

[The Hives Style] - Attached File  Classic_Punk_Crunch.zip ( 761bytes ) Number of downloads: 1757

[Snow Patrol Style] - Attached File  Brit_Pop_Patches.zip ( 1.69K ) Number of downloads: 2031

[Dave Navarro Style] - Attached File  Brit_Chorused.zip ( 1.65K ) Number of downloads: 1885

[Accept Style] - Attached File  Engl_Metal.zip ( 822bytes ) Number of downloads: 1856

[Fumanchu Style] - Attached File  Fender_Fuzz_2.zip ( 831bytes ) Number of downloads: 1719

[Black Flag Style] - Attached File  Brit_J_45_Dirty_1.zip ( 732bytes ) Number of downloads: 1673

[Kai Hansen Soloing] - Attached File  Brit_J_45_Dirty_2.zip ( 749bytes ) Number of downloads: 1652

[Timo Tolkki Soloing] - Attached File  Brit_J_45_Shred_1.zip ( 868bytes ) Number of downloads: 1737

[40 Power Metal Bands] - Attached File  Treadplate_Metal_1.zip ( 681bytes ) Number of downloads: 2833

[Weezer Style] - Attached File  Blackface_clean_3.zip ( 683bytes ) Number of downloads: 2038

[Offspring Style]- Attached File  Treadplate_Punk_2.zip ( 690bytes ) Number of downloads: 1848

[Sodom Style]- Attached File  Angel_F_ball_3.zip ( 848bytes ) Number of downloads: 2948

[Kreator Style] - Attached File  Angel_F_ball_2.zip ( 813bytes ) Number of downloads: 3970

[Destruction Style] - Attached File  Angel_F_ball_1.zip ( 828bytes ) Number of downloads: 1542

[Kyuss Style] - Attached File  Fender_Fuzz_1.zip ( 812bytes ) Number of downloads: 1713

[Sum 41 Style] - Attached File  Treadplate_Punk_1.zip ( 659bytes ) Number of downloads: 1805

[Ratt Style] - Attached File  JCM_800_Rocker_1.zip ( 730bytes ) Number of downloads: 1835

[Motley Crue Style] - Attached File  Treadplate_Rocker_1.zip ( 677bytes ) Number of downloads: 1810

[Nightwish Style] - Attached File  Bomber_Uber_1.zip ( 781bytes ) Number of downloads: 1780

[Venom Style] - Attached File  JCM800_Metal_1.zip ( 772bytes ) Number of downloads: 1549

[Oasis Style] - Attached File  Blackface_Clean_2.zip ( 669bytes ) Number of downloads: 2647

[Coldplay Style] - Attached File  Blackface_Clean_1.zip ( 672bytes ) Number of downloads: 2639

Other Pod HD500 patches:
Attached File  Brit_J_45_Dirty_2.zip ( 749bytes ) Number of downloads: 2203

LePoing Plugins Presets + Cab Impulses:
Attached File  Lecto_Core.zip ( 1.95K ) Number of downloads: 1339

Attached File  Metalcore_Lecto.zip ( 1.94K ) Number of downloads: 1379

Attached File  HyBrit_Thrash.zip ( 3.2K ) Number of downloads: 1093

Attached File  LeGion_Metalcore.zip ( 3.22K ) Number of downloads: 1098

Guitar Pro 5 patches:
[John 5 Style] - Attached File  Industrial_Shred.zip ( 5.17K ) Number of downloads: 1080

Amplitube 3 patches:
Attached File  Clean_Ambient.zip ( 111.69K ) Number of downloads: 1521

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: May 1 2015, 03:45 AM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Osedmen
Dec 1 2014, 02:44 AM
GMC:er

Hi Gabriel i´m curious about this.

But, i have a Pod X3 Live....

do you know if these patches could be run?

and may you help me how install ?

Please thanks.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
.:: Colombian fingerstyle guitar player ::.

.:: Now available on iTunes - Spotify - Amazon - Deezer - rhapsody and more ! ::.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lone-spirit/id1057969440

https://open.spotify.com/album/2SALF0jTOJgZD57nl3A4QO

.:: Did you watch my first videoclip? ::.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IClzXkQI8E

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 1 2014, 07:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Osedmen @ Nov 30 2014, 10:44 PM) *
Hi Gabriel i´m curious about this.

But, i have a Pod X3 Live....

do you know if these patches could be run?

and may you help me how install ?

Please thanks.

Hi Oscar, how are you? Unfortunately this patches cannot be opened with Pod X3, they are not compatible. Which tone would you like to try? Maybe I can help you giving details about settings.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 15 2015, 04:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello Gab,

I might get an HD500, will these patches work on the desktop and floor version? Which do you have? Will they also work on an HD500X?

Cheers

Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Feb 15 2015, 04:43 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Osedmen
Feb 17 2015, 03:08 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 1 2014, 06:28 AM) *
Hi Oscar, how are you? Unfortunately this patches cannot be opened with Pod X3, they are not compatible. Which tone would you like to try? Maybe I can help you giving details about settings.

Can you help me to set some sounds like.... Tom morelo soloing - like a stone (pod x3 live)

Some nice solo sound to play shred.... blues....

and nice clean sounds....

thanks....

--------------------

.:: Now available on iTunes - Spotify - Amazon - Deezer - rhapsody and more ! ::.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 17 2015, 06:29 PM
Instructor
Sure, the first thing that you should try is creating a patch that covers his "real" stuff and see how it works. I usually starts in this way because the emulators use to have a different "sound color" depending on the amps that you choose, so it's a good first step to experiment to try the amp used by the artist but emulated. The same with the cabinet and maybe with some pedals. However, I recommend to experiment enough with just amp and cabinet before adding more stuff.

Here you have a gear map to start, please try it and share some audios here to let me guide you with more specific settings.

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Osedmen
Jun 1 2015, 03:36 PM

Yeah good point, Gabriel can you help me to choose a good digital processor, i want to change my 3xlive .... i like analog pedals but for me is more practical to use a digital one.

Give me some models with youtube demos.

thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 1 2015, 03:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Osedmen @ Jun 1 2015, 11:36 AM) *
Yeah good point, Gabriel can you help me to choose a good digital processor, i want to change my 3xlive .... i like analog pedals but for me is more practical to use a digital one.

Give me some models with youtube demos.

thanks!

Hi Oscar! If you are planing to get some hardware, these are the best options:

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Osedmen
Jun 3 2015, 12:47 PM

Thanks Gabriel for your suggest.

Kemper profile amp is amazing , to be digital have a great deep sound.

Is expensive! i guess that Line 6 could be a good option.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 3 2015, 03:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Osedmen @ Jun 3 2015, 08:47 AM) *
Thanks Gabriel for your suggest.

Kemper profile amp is amazing , to be digital have a great deep sound.

Is expensive! i guess that Line 6 could be a good option.

yes, Kemper and Axe are the best ones but very expensive, Pod and Eleven are good ones and cheaper.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:07 PM