Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Metrenome Use, Do you use it always?
Hajduk
post Jul 19 2013, 06:28 AM
Post #1

Learning Rock Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 17.670

Hey Matt I have been using the metronome for the last couple months now should have started way before and I'm so pleased with the results but I notice when Im doing a piece most of the time I can hear the chord changes so I don't bother using the metronome is that ok?

--------------------
Tomislav
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Professor
post Jul 19 2013, 06:37 AM
Post #2

Theory Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 17.394

Hey, glad you are enjoying working with a metronome, it's a great way to work on time and feel. I would say that when learning a tune, you can use the metronome as you first learn it, then use the original recording or a backing track after that. That way you would be learning the tune, but working on your tie and rhythm in a focused way at the same time.

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site

+Quote Post
Hajduk
post Jul 19 2013, 06:43 AM
Post #3

Learning Rock Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 17.670

QUOTE (The Professor @ Jul 19 2013, 05:37 AM) *
Hey, glad you are enjoying working with a metronome, it's a great way to work on time and feel. I would say that when learning a tune, you can use the metronome as you first learn it, then use the original recording or a backing track after that. That way you would be learning the tune, but working on your tie and rhythm in a focused way at the same time.

Awsome, thanks

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th January 2017 - 02:06 PM