JOhn
post Jul 5 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #61

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.933

give every one the link laugh.gif

--------------------
The only man it's OK to love is Paul Gilbert.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Owen
post Jul 6 2007, 12:42 AM
Post #62

Member No.: 2.113

Everyone only wants it due to the fact that Kris deleted it, if he had let it stay and it is as described, no-one would have cared too much I reckon.

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
post Jul 6 2007, 12:45 AM
Post #63

Group: Passive
Member No.: 2.062

QUOTE (Owen @ Jul 5 2007, 05:42 PM) *
Everyone only wants it due to the fact that Kris deleted it, if he had let it stay and it is as described, no-one would have cared too much I reckon.

of course, because we wouldnt need the link since the pics are there tongue.gif cool.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
JOhn
post Jul 6 2007, 02:54 AM
Post #64

QUOTE (Owen @ Jul 6 2007, 09:42 AM) *

yeh thats actually the reason, because kris deleted the picture that means it was so awesome he had to get rid of it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Jul 6 2007, 09:06 AM
Post #65

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (JOhn @ Jul 6 2007, 03:54 AM) *
yeh thats actually the reason, because kris deleted the picture that means it was so awesome he had to get rid of it.

Yeah you're right, it made me look so ugly I just had to get rid of it!! sad.gif

laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JOhn
post Jul 6 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #66

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 6 2007, 06:06 PM) *
Yeah you're right, it made me look so ugly I just had to get rid of it!! sad.gif

laugh.gif

Its like you read my mind you are ugly

don't hurt me laugh.gif

im kidding smile.gif lol

This post has been edited by JOhn: Jul 6 2007, 09:34 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Jul 6 2007, 09:43 AM
Post #67

Member No.: 1.345

QUOTE (JOhn @ Jul 6 2007, 03:33 AM) *
Its like you read my mind you are ugly

don't hurt me laugh.gif

im kidding smile.gif lol

Haha, I think he should just get you back by beating you not with an ugly stick, but the whole tree!!!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
JOhn
post Jul 6 2007, 09:51 AM
Post #68

QUOTE (Ryan @ Jul 6 2007, 06:43 PM) *
Haha, I think he should just get you back by beating you not with an ugly stick, but the whole tree!!!!

Not if i hide like a wimp laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Jul 6 2007, 09:57 AM
Post #69

Member No.: 1.345

QUOTE (JOhn @ Jul 6 2007, 03:51 AM) *
Not if i hide like a wimp laugh.gif

Haha, good point, but eventually after Kris swings that tree around enough (NOTE: Its a BIG tree, Kris you better start working out) Hes gonna evnetually just hit you on accident (sorta) haha!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Pavel
post Jul 9 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #70

Instructor

Member No.: 1.055

Ok, let's have an update here:

Remember my story? Well, as now we have exams at university the activity on university forum is higher than usual. The girl i was talking you about had an accounting exam - every time i wished her luck - she failed it!

This time some other people where asking questions like: "What are the question teacher asks the most? Is it difficult?". i passed that exam a while ago and i remember it was the toughest one for me. So i told the truth! I said: "It's difficult as hell, you must really learn it all and don't skip anything!".

Imagine this - the girl from my first story contacts me on ICQ and sais like: "What is wrong with you? You are killing people's will to study, they will be afraid bla bla bla". Than i told her: "Each time i wished you luck you failed - i guess this time everybody will pass it because that's the truth about that exam!". The answer was: "Very funny! I could expect it from you!" (now i was like: "What was that supposed to mean?")

Guess what???? THEY ALL PASSED!!!!! And she is still pissed about it!!!!
The second later she asked me for a material for the next exam!
After i sent it to her and sent her my congratulations on the success she almost called me a moron!

That's her gratitude for all the help she got from me for all her previous homeworks, exam materials and other stuff... I'm not talking to her anymore!! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
JOhn
post Jul 10 2007, 12:38 AM
Post #71

QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 10 2007, 08:27 AM) *

Remember my story? Well, as now we have exams at university the activity on university forum is higher than usual. The girl i was talking you about had an accounting exam - every time i wished her luck - she failed it!

This time some other people where asking questions like: "What are the question teacher asks the most? Is it difficult?". i passed that exam a while ago and i remember it was the toughest one for me. So i told the truth! I said: "It's difficult as hell, you must really learn it all and don't skip anything!".

Imagine this - the girl from my first story contacts me on ICQ and sais like: "What is wrong with you? You are killing people's will to study, they will be afraid bla bla bla". Than i told her: "Each time i wished you luck you failed - i guess this time everybody will pass it because that's the truth about that exam!". The answer was: "Very funny! I could expect it from you!" (now i was like: "What was that supposed to mean?")

After i sent it to her and sent her my congratulations on the success she almost called me a moron!

That's her gratitude for all the help she got from me for all her previous homeworks, exam materials and other stuff... I'm not talking to her anymore!! smile.gif

why would you talk to her in the first place it obvious she is using you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
post Jul 10 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #72

Instructor

Yeah man you ARE 100% right, but when you likes somebody you want to believe she's not what she actually is! And you even forgive her all the bad things she do to you, but now i really don't care any more!!

Unfortunately people like to learn from their own mistakes, not from other's mistakes! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
JOhn
post Jul 10 2007, 12:52 AM
Post #73

QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 10 2007, 09:48 AM) *
Yeah man you ARE 100% right, but when you likes somebody you want to believe she's not what she actually is! And you even forgive her all the bad things she do to you, but now i really don't care any more!!

Unfortunately people like to learn from their own mistakes, not from other's mistakes! smile.gif

yeah you shouldn't talk to her, Well you could give her the wrong answers..

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
post Jul 10 2007, 07:12 AM
Post #74

QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 9 2007, 04:27 PM) *

damn that F**ing sucks!!!, you should send her to )(@*#! we all deserve better than this!!! mad.gif

Note: Post NOT edited by andrew smile.gif

--------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately people like to learn from their own mistakes, not from other's mistakes!

yeah i totally agree with you, its like if you were expecting that spark of change in her...Well, my advice..dont help her!!Dont talk to her again! She is wasting your time and your gratitude.

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Jul 10 2007, 07:13 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
post Jul 10 2007, 08:41 AM
Post #75

Instructor

Yeah, it's over! She knows i like her and that's why she knows she can easily use me - but not any more! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
post Jul 10 2007, 09:04 AM
Post #76

Lets go fishing!
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.001

I am now in possion of "the picture" (thanks Pavel!) I have to say, its pretty damn nice! wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Pavel
post Jul 10 2007, 09:27 AM
Post #77

Instructor

QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 10 2007, 10:04 AM) *
I am now in possion of "the picture" (thanks Pavel!) I have to say, its pretty damn nice! wink.gif

Psssssssssst! Keep quiet! mad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JOhn
post Jul 10 2007, 11:18 AM
Post #78

QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 10 2007, 06:27 PM) *

what the? what is this? why don't i have the picture?

on topic girls don't change just because you give them a few answers they only change after millions of presents.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
post Jul 10 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #79

Member No.: 1.061

QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 9 2007, 10:27 PM) *

Hahaha what a #¤!@!

Well, you kicked her ass!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
post Jul 10 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #80

QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 10 2007, 02:27 AM) *

hmm did we missed something? huh.gif or is it about the guitar chick pics? mellow.gif ohmy.gif blink.gif huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2017 - 10:22 AM