2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Recoring Problem In Windows, I followed all steps in the REC tutorial video, but does not work.
Cosmin Lupu
post Oct 28 2013, 10:25 AM
Post #21

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

Hey mate, sorry to hear that sad.gif Are you sure you followed every advice? Todd's and Sam's as well? All in all, it could be that you definitely need to get a good soundboard, but I'm just trying to see if there's nothing which can be done with the actual gear you have smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Argennau
post Nov 5 2013, 08:44 AM
Post #22

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 13.353

QUOTE (verciazghra @ Oct 27 2013, 01:59 AM) *
Higher buffer size doesn't have anything to do with cpu load, only latency and stutter-error-fixes. Low buffer size will actually tax your cpu more than high. Your buffer is only a collection of samples being collected and sent out at the same time. With higher therefore, you send out much more selldom but more at the same time, causing latency. However, that's less taxing for the CPU and in cases where you use only 2-4gb memory, more for your memory.

Thanks, good to know about technical stuff too wink.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 28 2013, 10:25 AM) *
Hey mate, sorry to hear that sad.gif Are you sure you followed every advice? Todd's and Sam's as well? All in all, it could be that you definitely need to get a good soundboard, but I'm just trying to see if there's nothing which can be done with the actual gear you have smile.gif

I should buy a sound card interface. Like Behringer ucg102. If I'm right, it should solve my problem. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Nov 5 2013, 09:19 AM
Post #23

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

QUOTE (Argennau @ Nov 5 2013, 07:44 AM) *
Thanks, good to know about technical stuff too wink.gif

I should buy a sound card interface. Like Behringer ucg102. If I'm right, it should solve my problem. rolleyes.gif

What sort of budget do you have, mate?

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2017 - 01:24 PM