16 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
The League Of Extraordinary Axemen, Instructor/Students video collaboration
bleez
Sep 27 2013, 05:48 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 27 2013, 02:51 PM) *
Hey Bleez! This is a very cool take. I like your soloing, it's very tasty and fits great with the backing track's melodies. Well done friend! Is there a video coming?

cool, thanks Gab! yeah, I'll be getting the video done at the weekend. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 27 2013, 07:01 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (bleez @ Sep 25 2013, 09:32 AM) *
Here's my attempt over the second part of the backing.
https://soundcloud.com/bleez666/loeam-idea

Really cool take, Bleez smile.gif

QUOTE (SteveGuitar @ Sep 26 2013, 10:54 PM) *
Ok Dudes and Girls, here's my take for the Collab, let me know if the Dropbox Public Link doesn't work smile.gif

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2pir3oech2got0g/kc7pBlnbJA

- SteveGuitar

It was a good take, Steve, with different techniques included. I think it would be even better if you build it up more to reach a climax, so there's more movement or tension/release so to say.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 27 2013, 10:54 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 27 2013, 07:01 PM) *
Really cool take, Bleez smile.gif

thank you kindly smile.gif
I would love to be able to play a few of those wicked sweeps that you've got in your take though ohmy.gif they sound awesome.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 27 2013, 11:04 PM
Instructor
Don't worry Bleez! Your take is pretty solid! Sweeps will come after some time but You do some good rock'n'roll job in there! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 27 2013, 11:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (bleez @ Sep 27 2013, 11:54 PM) *
thank you kindly smile.gif
I would love to be able to play a few of those wicked sweeps that you've got in your take though ohmy.gif they sound awesome.

They're not THAT difficult. I just thought it would be a nice way to add some speed and motion through the fretboard without going full on arpeggio/sweeps (which I can't do anyway!).

Here is a quick, loose transcribtion:

Attached Image

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 28 2013, 09:50 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SteveGuitar @ Sep 27 2013, 12:57 PM) *
Hey Guys I made a Video it'sin the Dropbox simply download it smile.gif Sorry but thats all I can give you at the moment I don't have the time to record another one sry.

And here is the link to it again https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2pir3oech2got0g/...enVidedited.mp4

Hey mate - no problemmo then - I was asking about the video, because in the first link, there was no video included, but now I see it in this one.

Two days left for submitting your takes, ladies and gentlemen!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Sep 28 2013, 01:53 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 23 2013, 04:25 PM) *
Using just a part?? that would be the most difficult choice ever!! haha your solo is so cool, I love it. Both sections has its own feeling. You are a very creative and talented guitarist. smile.gif

Thanks so much Gab and Cosmin for the feedback.

Unfotuetley, I loaned my camcorder out to my parents for there vacation without planning ahead. I might have to sit this collab out since I don't have a proper way to record a video.

Anyway, sounds like the collab is shaping up very nice. Really enjoy the takes I've heard here. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Sep 29 2013, 02:42 AM
Learning Rock Star
Alright, I'm hoping to get my take in tonight! I'm finally on holidays, so I've got a lot more time on my hands cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Sep 29 2013, 08:05 AM
Learning Rock Star
So here's my take:

I will upload the audio/video download soon cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 29 2013, 12:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Sep 28 2013, 12:53 PM) *
Thanks so much Gab and Cosmin for the feedback.

Unfotuetley, I loaned my camcorder out to my parents for there vacation without planning ahead. I might have to sit this collab out since I don't have a proper way to record a video.

Anyway, sounds like the collab is shaping up very nice. Really enjoy the takes I've heard here. smile.gif

No way DG biggrin.gif It's too good to stay out - could you please send us a few pictures of yours that we could feature in the final video mix - if you wish of course smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 29 2013, 12:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Sep 29 2013, 07:05 AM) *
So here's my take:

Hey Taka - pretty atmospheric mate but it could use a bit more dynamic to it wink.gif It takes my mind to the Top Gun theme tho - and that's a good thing biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 29 2013, 02:27 PM
Instructor
Hey Taka! Nice to have Your take! Cosmin is right at the point of some dynamics missing smile.gif It's nice You could play clean and with good tone. Now think a bit of adding more colors - different bending and vibrato speeds and width for example. You can speed up vibrato on single notes (I mean start slowly and inscrease the speed on the same note). You can alos add vibrato to bended notes just after You get to the correct pitch smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Sep 30 2013, 03:41 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 29 2013, 11:02 AM) *
No way DG biggrin.gif It's too good to stay out - could you please send us a few pictures of yours that we could feature in the final video mix - if you wish of course smile.gif

I made a lo-def video off a phone. smile.gif I'll post the files here soon

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 30 2013, 05:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Sep 29 2013, 04:05 AM) *
So here's my take:

Nice take mate! Thanks a lot! I think that Darius gave you really cool tips if you want to take this take to a new level so if you have some time you can try it.

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Sep 29 2013, 11:41 PM) *

Great!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 30 2013, 08:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Sep 30 2013, 02:41 AM) *

Hey DG! Great, man smile.gif Glad you could make it!

Hey everyone! Today is the last day in which you can submit your take for this collab in which our team work will make things shine!

Looking forward to see everyone ready biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Sep 30 2013, 12:39 PM
GMC:er
Can I post my video on Tuesday (oct 1) please? Because I'm ready with my audio take, I just need to record some good footage sad.gif if its not possible, I'll try to record today, and if I can't, I guess I'll have to do with some photos

I had planned to record today but I became so sick today that I was unconcious for a bit and rushed to the doctor sad.gif I wasn't expecting to get sick at all today, because its a really good day today, and perfect weather for recording a take tongue.gif

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 30 2013, 03:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (sammetal92 @ Sep 30 2013, 11:39 AM) *
Can I post my video on Tuesday (oct 1) please? Because I'm ready with my audio take, I just need to record some good footage sad.gif if its not possible, I'll try to record today, and if I can't, I guess I'll have to do with some photos

I had planned to record today but I became so sick today that I was unconcious for a bit and rushed to the doctor sad.gif I wasn't expecting to get sick at all today, because its a really good day today, and perfect weather for recording a take tongue.gif

Hey Sam - I don't think there's any trouble with that smile.gif What do you guys say?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 30 2013, 05:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 30 2013, 11:40 AM) *
Hey Sam - I don't think there's any trouble with that smile.gif What do you guys say?

There is no problem Sam! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
SteveGuitar
Sep 30 2013, 08:41 PM
GMC:er
Hey Everybody who responded to my Take like Cosmin, Darius, Caelum ... etc. THANK YOU for giving me the Feedback , I am sorry I couldn't get the new take to go , but next time I will try to do a better job, and I think that's one of the great things here, that I can learn from my Mistakes, of course, I could have done a better Job being Creative and pulling tha bend up a little more, but hey there's a next Time isn't there biggrin.gif So looking forward to the Final Video Mix, you guys are awesome, and you know it . Keep Rocking GMC'lers'

- SteveGuitar

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 30 2013, 08:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 30 2013, 02:40 PM) *

No problem for me smile.gif I got sick too...damn...seems like there's a fever going on :/

QUOTE (SteveGuitar @ Sep 30 2013, 07:41 PM) *
Hey Everybody who responded to my Take like Cosmin, Darius, Caelum ... etc. THANK YOU for giving me the Feedback , I am sorry I couldn't get the new take to go , but next time I will try to do a better job, and I think that's one of the great things here, that I can learn from my Mistakes, of course, I could have done a better Job being Creative and pulling tha bend up a little more, but hey there's a next Time isn't there biggrin.gif So looking forward to the Final Video Mix, you guys are awesome, and you know it . Keep Rocking GMC'lers'

- SteveGuitar

Ha ha biggrin.gif so we take this as a promise biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:52 PM