> Metal Composition, feedback request
Unleech
post Sep 23 2013, 09:13 AM
Post #21

Learning Tone Seeker

Group: Members
Member No.: 16.562

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 23 2013, 09:58 AM) *
I too like the idea of puzzle riffs - reminds me of Meshuggah with a different stint, given by the lead parts - I really like the beginning leads - the thematic part and that tremolo part, but towards the middle, it tends to lose a bit of direction somewhat... I think that the leads should also sound more thematic and 'mechanized' if I may use such a word to describe the feeling - just like the ones in the beginning - they fit the scenery perfectly, in my opinion! This smells like a great job mate, keep at it and let's see a full song smile.gif

Thank you for your feedback Cosmin!

Could you define "middle"? And explain me in more detail the 'mechanized' term you use?
I can try and put more lead into the song, based on the beginning one. By the way I like the atmosphere it creates, and it could be a good idea. I could try and elaborate it, based on that initial harmony.

Concerning the "middle" losing a bit a direction, I somewhat agree with you and already noticed it. I need to have a more overall look at the whole song, and modify some parts and maybe add more unique one so that the direction is more clear.

Thanks for your help, I will keep working smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Sep 24 2013, 10:14 AM
Post #22

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

QUOTE (Unleech @ Sep 23 2013, 08:13 AM) *
Thank you for your feedback Cosmin!

Could you define "middle"? And explain me in more detail the 'mechanized' term you use?
I can try and put more lead into the song, based on the beginning one. By the way I like the atmosphere it creates, and it could be a good idea. I could try and elaborate it, based on that initial harmony.

Concerning the "middle" losing a bit a direction, I somewhat agree with you and already noticed it. I need to have a more overall look at the whole song, and modify some parts and maybe add more unique one so that the direction is more clear.

Thanks for your help, I will keep working smile.gif

It's easier to talk about it so, expect a video wink.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2017 - 06:15 PM