Biggest Latinoamerican Supregroup, Check this out!
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 30 2013, 09:34 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I would like to introduce a band that promises to be the biggest latinoamerican supergroup ever. The name of the band is "DE LA TIERRA" and it includes 4 musicians that have been very important in Latinoamerican rock and metal.

Let me introduce its member and his most important previous work since I think this could be interesting for people who doesn't know Latinoamerican music.

Andres Gimenez (Animal, Argentina): Vocals and Guitars

Andreas Kisser (Sepultura, Brazil): Guitars

Sr Flavio (Los Fabulosos Cadillacs, Argentina): Bass

Alex Gonzalez (Maná, México): Drums

and this is the first single:

"Alex González Maná, Andreas Kisser Sepultura, Sr.Flavio Los Fabulosos Cadillacs, Andrés Giménez Dmente ex A.N.I.M.A.L, got together to give birth to a project that started to be conceived over 8 years ago between Andrés Giménez and Alex González. The friendship between these two musicians led to the first meetings, but it wasn't until 2012 in Buenos Aires that the group's makeup would be defined with the arrival of two additional friends they had in common, first Sr. Flavio and a while later Andreas Kisser. This would kick off this new story called De La Tierra. It was actually Andreas Kisser who in connecting the origins of one continent proposed DE LA TIERRA as the group's name.
It is Latin America itself that gives them their identity. They are here to stay and to keep making their way based on respect, honesty and the musical brotherhood that embraces them, all of these elements being fundamental parts of the internal structure that is inherent to these 4 musicians.
Just by the introduction of the 4 band members, one can imagine the outcome, generating curiosity and lots of anticipation. Audiences will come up with their own definition of what for the time being can be described as POWERFUL LATIN METAL created by four excellent musicians who feature a long, renowned and impeccable career.
The album was recorded and mixed by Stanley Soares in Sao Paulo, Guadalajara, Buenos Aires and Los Angeles. It was produced by DLT and mastered by Tom Baker. A debut CD with 11 tracks that will blow your mind. The record will be released in November by Warner Music."

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:48 AM