> Your Workspace
bleez
post Oct 31 2013, 01:51 PM
Post #61

Experienced Tone Seeker

Group: Members
Member No.: 14.292

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 31 2013, 08:43 AM) *
Oohhhhh biggrin.gif Hehe, that place wink.gif It's further in the north near the city of Cluj. I live in Bucharest which is in the south. But that place is among the weirdest internationally recognized places indeed! I want to visit, but I have a friend that went there with his girl and more friends. At one point, he went in and wandered around in the forest for about half an hour. When he came out - his friends were all over the place looking for him and they were really worried because he was missing for... half a day laugh.gif Yes, it's THAT kind of place ..

Cool smile.gif you should totally go! I dont know if there is some natural explanation or not but it looks like a very strange place.... and that crazy circle where nothing seems to grow huh.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
post Oct 31 2013, 02:49 PM
Post #62

Learning Tone Seeker

Member No.: 18.479

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 31 2013, 08:43 AM) *
Oohhhhh biggrin.gif Hehe, that place wink.gif It's further in the north near the city of Cluj. I live in Bucharest which is in the south. But that place is among the weirdest internationally recognized places indeed! I want to visit, but I have a friend that went there with his girl and more friends. At one point, he went in and wandered around in the forest for about half an hour. When he came out - his friends were all over the place looking for him and they were really worried because he was missing for... half a day laugh.gif Yes, it's THAT kind of place ..

Hey Cosmin, until you to go there, make a testament and you can put me in like a successor for your guitars laugh.gif laugh.gif Trust me I will take care of them wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Oct 31 2013, 05:51 PM
Post #63

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

I would have a hard time deciding to whom i will leave them all biggrin.gif As crazy as it sounds, I have already thought about this laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
post Nov 1 2013, 08:00 AM
Post #64

Learning Tone Seeker

Member No.: 18.479

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 31 2013, 04:51 PM) *
I would have a hard time deciding to whom i will leave them all biggrin.gif As crazy as it sounds, I have already thought about this laugh.gif

It doesn't sound crazy for me because I have already set up a lot of things in case of.... laugh.gif So, I already know who will be the new owner for my "treasure" wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Nov 1 2013, 06:39 PM
Post #65

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Nov 1 2013, 07:00 AM) *
It doesn't sound crazy for me because I have already set up a lot of things in case of.... laugh.gif So, I already know who will be the new owner for my "treasure" wink.gif

Ah..so you understand smile.gif Hehe!

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2017 - 07:49 AM