Steve Harris House For Sale
Ben Higgins
Oct 11 2013, 08:57 AM
Instructor
In case you missed out on grabbing a bargain with Steve Vai's Hollywood home, I've seen that Mr Harris's country house is also up for grabs !

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maid..._medium=twitter

Btw, I don't actively search for this stuff.. it's completely random that I've found 2 famous rock stars selling their houses laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 11 2013, 11:48 AM
GMC:er
Haha, it seems that all rock stars are selling their houses lately because of global economic crisis cool.gif

Btw Why do Steve Harris needs a house? He's on tour 360 days a year huh.gif

NOW i've seen the photos, This is one HELL OF A HOUSE!! cool.gif

Now i wanna be adopted by Steve rolleyes.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Oct 11 2013, 11:48 AM

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Oct 11 2013, 01:00 PM
I wish that was your house Slav...because I know you would have some wild swiiming pool parties...Television smashings and supply lots of beers and naked dancers! And you would invite me!!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 11 2013, 01:06 PM
Instructor
I see a huge possibility that He want's to buy Vai's house, so he dicided to sell his biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 11 2013, 01:52 PM
Instructor
It's curious to see two very legendary musicians selling their houses. It's even very curious to know their houses, see pics of how they look where they have lived for many years. I have never thought about how Steve Harris house looked, but I think that it makes sense with his personality...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 11 2013, 03:01 PM
Instructor
I think they probably just don't need such a big property any more. Their kids have grown up, moved out. Big houses cost a lot of money to maintain.

The two Steves will not be suffering because of the economy, no way. They haven't had to worry about that stuff since the 80's. rolleyes.gif

Btw, I've just put my house on the market !!

Only £2,500,000

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 11 2013, 03:42 PM
Nice yard Ben,looks like a Polish WC to me, is that also your recording studio? laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Oct 11 2013, 03:53 PM

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Oct 11 2013, 03:44 PM
Nice Tarnished roof and natural garden...If its in Essex...the price probably isn't too far off either! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 11 2013, 06:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 11 2013, 03:42 PM) *
is that also your recording studio? laugh.gif

Of course ! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Headbanger @ Oct 11 2013, 03:44 PM) *
Nice Tarnished roof and natural garden...

Yes.. the extra land that comes with the house is a big bonus ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 12 2013, 04:24 PM
"A description of the property reads as follows: "Approached via a pretty country lane and private gated entrance into a sweeping gravel driveway with large parking area"

As you come around one of the sweeps in this driveway you are suddenly faced by a 5 foot high Eddies head from the 'Powerslave' tour with eyes that light up!!
smile.gif
(Don't ask how I know this!)

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:08 AM