Collaboration Suggestions Thread
sammetal92
Oct 16 2013, 06:51 AM
GMC:er
How about we collect ideas in this thread for the next collaborations? smile.gif

I'm a BIG fan of Ramin Djawadi. He's the guy who wrote the score for Prison Break, Game of Thrones, Pirates of The Caribbean (Curse of The Black pearl), Pacific Rim etc.

I just finished watching Pacific Rim, I LOVE IT! biggrin.gif And I'm also a die hard fan of Game of Thrones. So these two are my suggestions smile.gif

Here's the Pacific Rim theme, I looooveee it soo much laugh.gif cool.gif Makes me feel like punching someone in the face and then standing with my chest out biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 16 2013, 08:26 AM
Instructor
You can always start Your own students collab in the practice room smile.gif Ha ha - it's easy to say "let's make a collab" but You know...there's some work to be done over it like - the whole descriptions, rules, technical aspects, mixing job, backing tracks preparation so You don't get 3 minute solo from everybody and than have 30 minutes collab file biggrin.gif

But...You can always take the challange! smile.gif Are You ready? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Oct 16 2013, 08:49 AM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 16 2013, 07:26 AM) *
You can always start Your own students collab in the practice room smile.gif Ha ha - it's easy to say "let's make a collab" but You know...there's some work to be done over it like - the whole descriptions, rules, technical aspects, mixing job, backing tracks preparation so You don't get 3 minute solo from everybody and than have 30 minutes collab file biggrin.gif

But...You can always take the challange! smile.gif Are You ready? smile.gif

I thought about that, but I'm not as good as needed with recording stuff to make a backing track for a collab, that's why I thought we can collect ideas and then whichever people want to start can start smile.gif

This post has been edited by sammetal92: Oct 16 2013, 08:50 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 16 2013, 09:25 AM
Instructor
No way Sam! biggrin.gif Try to use some knowledge from our thread and start to work on this collab! You can cound on my help but it's has to come from You so it will be another skill You get! Just start to prepare everything and ask for help any time You need it! smile.gif

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Oct 16 2013, 02:25 PM
Okay well, I can give it a shot tongue.gif won't really need to think of a separate tempo and/or key since I'm basing it off of a theme song tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 16 2013, 03:57 PM
Instructor
Go right ahead buddy wink.gif I like the idea and I might give it a shot if you put it up tongue.gif So, c'mon show us what ya got!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:37 AM