> Days Of Confusion Music On An Official Nasa Documentary
Cosmin Lupu
post Oct 24 2013, 10:19 AM
Post #1

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

Well, this was at least unexpected biggrin.gif 2 weeks ago I posted a link to a documentary that is currently in the works, featuring a great array of amazing world famous scientists and a few rockstars, including Steve Vai. The guy that created it and that produces it, is a NASA ambassador and a very old friend of mine.

Yesterday he came to me and told me that he is ready to release a first episode of another documentary he was working on called 'Decoding disasters' which means to show people that almost all the plane crashes, power plant failures and such, are the result of bad decisions taken under the influence of the social environment and not simple technical faults. This one features great scientists and the support of both NASA, CNN and National Geographic and ... Days of Confusion music in the intro tongue.gif So without further ado, I give you the first inclusion of our music on a soundtrack. The documentary is extremely interesting so take the time to watch it wink.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Oct 24 2013, 10:35 AM
Post #2

GMC:er
Group Icon

Member No.: 8.794

VERY COOL!!!!!! And that intro RAWWWKKKKSS!!!!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 24 2013, 05:19 AM) *
Well, this was at least unexpected biggrin.gif 2 weeks ago I posted a link to a documentary that is currently in the works, featuring a great array of amazing world famous scientists and a few rockstars, including Steve Vai. The guy that created it and that produces it, is a NASA ambassador and a very old friend of mine.

Yesterday he came to me and told me that he is ready to release a first episode of another documentary he was working on called 'Decoding disasters' which means to show people that almost all the plane crashes, power plant failures and such, are the result of bad decisions taken under the influence of the social environment and not simple technical faults. This one features great scientists and the support of both NASA, CNN and National Geographic and ... Days of Confusion music in the intro tongue.gif So without further ado, I give you the first inclusion of our music on a soundtrack. The documentary is extremely interesting so take the time to watch it wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Oct 24 2013, 10:46 AM
Post #3

Instructor
Group Icon

Thanks Todd! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
coffeeman
post Oct 24 2013, 03:02 PM
Post #4

Experienced Tone Seeker

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.793

The documentary looks awesome, I suscribe to your friends channel I love to watch that kind of videos. And about Days of confusion music, it sounds amazing, your rock mate!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
post Oct 24 2013, 04:40 PM
Post #5

Instructor
Group Icon

Member No.: 1.289

Wou mate! These are amazing news! Congratulations! Your track sounds killer there in the documentary. Great things are coming for Days of Confusion!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
bleez
post Oct 24 2013, 06:49 PM
Post #6

Experienced Tone Seeker

Member No.: 14.292

that is way cool. congrats mate biggrin.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Headbanger
post Oct 24 2013, 08:04 PM
Post #7

GMC:er

Member No.: 17.478

Congrats...very impressive sound! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Oct 25 2013, 09:34 AM
Post #8

Instructor
Group Icon

Thank you guys! I think this guy is a real inspiration to everyone, not only that he is a great guitarist in his own right, but he has traveled around the world and met AMAZING people that have literally changed the history of mankind. I always aim to surround myself with this sort of folk - it's one great way to grow your wings smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2017 - 11:02 AM