> Falling Winter (extended), Enhanced and packed with Superior Drummer
thefireball
post Nov 27 2013, 05:01 PM
Post #21

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 9.801

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 27 2013, 01:54 AM) *
Ahaaa! So you have studied piano - that means a lot mate smile.gif Your ears have things to thank you for. Have you heard about Alex Argento? He is a keys player from Italy, who performs a lot of keyboard lead playing using a tone which is very similar to the guitar tone:

Wow he's good! I went ahead and subscribed. smile.gif

Yep, I used to be really versed in the piano, playing mostly hymns in church. Here's a couple of videos I published to YouTube years ago. I wish I had a special from church to show you. I used to play straight from the hymn book. happy.gif

This one has become fairly popular.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Nov 28 2013, 09:06 AM
Post #22

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

QUOTE (thefireball @ Nov 27 2013, 04:01 PM) *
Wow he's good! I went ahead and subscribed. smile.gif

Yep, I used to be really versed in the piano, playing mostly hymns in church. Here's a couple of videos I published to YouTube years ago. I wish I had a special from church to show you. I used to play straight from the hymn book. happy.gif

This one has become fairly popular.

Wow biggrin.gif Brandon, you never stop amazing me, man smile.gif Such a musical fellow you are! Now, I strongly believe that piano playing has a major role in building people's openness to learning music at the early stages in life and it really sets their minds in the right state for later learning other instruments or simply growing a keen ear that picks things up WAY more easily than other folks. I wish I would've had piano lessons when I was a kid biggrin.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2017 - 01:44 AM