Mesa Boogie King Snake, Any Santana fans in the house?
SixStringSamurai
Dec 9 2013, 06:58 PM
GMC:er
This tribute model is an exact replica of the amp Carlos Santana toured with in 1972/73 as he introduced the world to this new sound, right down to the unique chassis size and the aged Snake-embossed Lambskin covering. But it has also been updated to include all our most secret Tone discoveries uncovered throughout the 43 years since the original’s creation.

Click here for more info

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
http://www.six-string-samurai.com - Gear reviews for the terminally GAS-afflicted.

Thank you to John at GMC for inviting me to hang out and talk gear with you guys!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 9 2013, 07:35 PM
Sweet smile.gif Boogies Amps nearly mythic in terms of quality. I'm sure this sound killer as well, looking forward to the demo vids surely to follow smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (SixStringSamurai @ Dec 9 2013, 12:58 PM) *

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 9 2013, 08:16 PM
Instructor
So beautiful. It impossible not to fall in love with a beauty like this one. wub.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
klasaine
Dec 15 2013, 07:06 PM
I would LOVE one of those.
Mk. 1s are a great sound - closer to trad Fenders but with a lot more gain potential. Very different than the current Boogie offerings. I have a Studio .22 which is similar to a mk.1 but lower power.

The 'modern' upgrades are two different types of presence control, mid/gain boost (gain in the midrange), an fx loop with volume and a 10 watt setting (normally just 50/100).
*Big write up in the current GP mag.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Dec 15 2013, 07:11 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:38 PM