Cosmin Lupu
post Jan 5 2014, 12:34 PM
Post #21

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ Jan 4 2014, 06:08 PM) *
You wil end up re-living your gaming years and getting addicted laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I don't think so wink.gif In fact, it's a very efficient method of testing my discipline - 10-15 minutes of gaming every day and not more. If I feel it's more than that, I will just leave it as I did 12 years ago biggrin.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
post Jan 5 2014, 01:05 PM
Post #22

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 9.844

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 4 2014, 09:12 PM) *
Enjoy your new gear! smile.gif It's always great to get a bit of cake for new spiff gear!

Go try every guitar you can get your hands on and then make the decision. If you've already got a gibson, maybe add something else to your collection? If you want drop C, maybe look at a 7 string. They default tune to low B on the 7th string.

You can always add some games back in later. Like everything in life, it's good to have balance. The problems usually show up when things get out of balance, like too much gaming and not enough practicing smile.gif

Todd

I have being looking around Todd for different guitars. I am pushing towards getting a guitar with high output pickups that I can tune in drop C. I also would like it to have a fixed bridge.Probally looking to spend £500 max and buy new.

I think I would like to have a solid 2014 at guitar and see my progress without games involved. If I see a massive difference I think it will make me want to continue without gaming and make me smile.gif

Things were getting way out of balance when I had the choice to play games.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 5 2014, 11:34 AM) *
I don't think so wink.gif In fact, it's a very efficient method of testing my discipline - 10-15 minutes of gaming every day and not more. If I feel it's more than that, I will just leave it as I did 12 years ago biggrin.gif

I think thats what I lack Cosmin is discipline.Thats really great if you do decide to do that and it will indeed test your self discipline. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Jan 6 2014, 09:23 AM
Post #23

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ Jan 5 2014, 12:05 PM) *
I think thats what I lack Cosmin is discipline.Thats really great if you do decide to do that and it will indeed test your self discipline. smile.gif

Hehe smile.gif Let's say that 2013 was a year in which I had some bad habits clinging to me, due to a period of mental weakness.. I started going to bed late in the night and thus waking up late in the morning for instance... bad choice, since I always found myself in the situation of having to finish various things in a state of tiredness. So on my 2014 list are a lot of things that have something to do with re-gaining my discipline smile.gif

What are you going to do about your discipline? biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2017 - 08:31 AM