Curious How This Will Compare, with Superior Drummer and all the others out there
SirJamsalot
Jan 24 2014, 08:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
http://www.native-instruments.com/en/produ.../drums/drumlab/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aaron A
Jan 25 2014, 12:33 AM
GMC:er
This looks pretty sweet! I have been using Addictive Drums for a few years and really like the flexibility I got with that, being able to mix and match kits, and mixing mic placements on the kick and snare. This program looks like it has even more bells and whistles though including the layering of electronic sounds.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 25 2014, 03:05 AM
GMC:er
Looks spiff smile.gif I'm always up for new drums bits. I keep going back to ez drummer it seems with the expansion packs. I have been playing with the virtual drummer built in to GARAGE BAND and LOGIC lately. I would like to see something like that incorporated in to every drum package.

Todd
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Jan 24 2014, 02:19 PM) *

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Jan 25 2014, 07:04 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 24 2014, 06:05 PM) *
Looks spiff smile.gif I'm always up for new drums bits. I keep going back to ez drummer it seems with the expansion packs. I have been playing with the virtual drummer built in to GARAGE BAND and LOGIC lately. I would like to see something like that incorporated in to every drum package.

Todd

I've only a few songs with EZ drummer and it really is great product for the price. I recently got a good deal on Superior Drummer (same concept, more controls), so I'm lookikng forward to working with familiar software. One day I'll venture into Komplete when i need synths, and at that point I just might try the drum line to see what that's all about wink.gif

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:48 PM