> Resurrected Hd Cam!
Todd Simpson
post Jan 28 2014, 05:40 AM
Post #1

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

I took my camera apart, and managed to get it to turn back on so I'll have my nice camera with the remote control zoom back for this weekends chat! I'm also on the hunt for a replacement. My requirements are somewhat unique (HD, Firewire, etc.) so I"m digging around ebay. I bought my brother (he works with special needs kids) an older Hi8 cam so he can have them make some student news programs. It was only 20 bux. It's an ancient cam but fine for the use. I keep running across all this odd gear on ebay I gotta focus on the camera!!

Todd

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Jan 28 2014, 09:28 AM
Post #2

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

Congrats man! You have gone where I have never gone before - cracking open a device and fixing it laugh.gif Speaking of searching stuff on eBay - I am searching for a Crate Blue Voodoo 120 4x12 cab. I want to see the prices so I will know how much I can charge for mine smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blister
post Jan 28 2014, 02:04 PM
Post #3

Learning Apprentice Player

Group: Members
Member No.: 12.141

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 27 2014, 11:40 PM) *
I took my camera apart, and managed to get it to turn back on so I'll have my nice camera with the remote control zoom back for this weekends chat! I'm also on the hunt for a replacement. My requirements are somewhat unique (HD, Firewire, etc.) so I"m digging around ebay. I bought my brother (he works with special needs kids) an older Hi8 cam so he can have them make some student news programs. It was only 20 bux. It's an ancient cam but fine for the use. I keep running across all this odd gear on ebay I gotta focus on the camera!!

Todd

Impressive work fixing electronics! A dying art in this sad.gif disposable culture. Glad the cam will be ready for this weeks' chat. smile.gif

Huge props to your brother for his challenging, yet life-rewarding work.

I love that last line, "...I gotta focus on the camera!" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2017 - 11:43 AM