James Hetfield's Story Telling Session At Guitar Center
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 5 2014, 09:00 AM
Instructor
A few words from Papa Het himself smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rhoads
Feb 5 2014, 01:16 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
It's funny how all these guys are kinda saying the same thing: pun in work, focus, sort out your priorities, try to express what you feel, all that.

Yet so difficult to follow smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 5 2014, 01:29 PM
Instructor
This is a beautiful and inspiring speech. Some important concepts from it.

- Speaking through music.
- Discover what you love and go for it.
- Work hard and be dedicated.
- They weren't ready philologically for the unexpected enormous success.

And his guitar model is lovely.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Feb 5 2014, 01:46 PM
Learning Tone Master
he said "almost everything worth getting, requires hard work", thats not exactly how he said it, thats as best as I can remember
that is so true, but it seems thats not what society is teaching our kids these days

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Feb 5 2014, 01:46 PM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 5 2014, 07:29 PM
Instructor
He's still The Daddy cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 6 2014, 08:49 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Feb 5 2014, 12:46 PM) *
he said "almost everything worth getting, requires hard work", thats not exactly how he said it, thats as best as I can remember
that is so true, but it seems thats not what society is teaching our kids these days

Exactly! Yesterday I was having this discussion with my sword mates on the way home and we all agreed that the educational system in Romania has fallen so low that an alarming 60% of the people going through it end up as a mass of mindless individuals which are very easy to manipulate and push around.

There's no accent on spiritual development or imbuing a set of moral/ethic principles in kids these days, either because the parents are too busy making money to sustain the family and contribute to the state who makes their kids become dumb, or they simply don't care because they are not that bright either. And to use another one of Metallica's tunes for the conclusion:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:16 PM