> Sleep No More, Death Metal Inspiration
Palacios
post Mar 4 2014, 08:15 AM
Post #1

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 19.095

Hi Classmates,
I'm personally not a huge fan of Death metal post 80's, I'm more of a classical Latin music guy; but I know many people here are.(I'm old so give me a break) I know Death Metal artists are always looking for inspiration, and unexplored ideas. I was listening to some of my dated podcasts while I was working out at the gym, and I ran across something so psychologically scarring; I just had to share it with my Death Metal friends. There is an artist who has a show that seemed to pull people out of their comfort zones. I just heard about the show, and was pulled out of mine. It is currently in NY, but it will be traveling internationally. I'm crappy at explaining things so here are the links for the podcast, and show.
http://freakonomics.com/2014/01/16/fear-th...io-rebroadcast/
http://sleepnomorenyc.com/#share huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
post Mar 4 2014, 01:24 PM
Post #2

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 17.069

Unfortunately some of additional videos where broken / removed due to YT policy. I was watching the movie "The experiment" in both versions original and U.S. It's pretty scary....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lexman
post Mar 6 2014, 03:10 PM
Post #3

Learning Roadie

Member No.: 16.046

Thanks for sharing! I didn't know about freakonomics.com I find their podcasts to be very enjoyable
I like the concept of the show, the creepy atmosphere with masks reminds me of the movie Eyes wide shut smile.gif

+Quote Post
Palacios
post Mar 6 2014, 07:08 PM
Post #4

Learning Roadie

Member No.: 19.095

QUOTE (Lexman @ Mar 6 2014, 06:10 AM) *
Thanks for sharing! I didn't know about freakonomics.com I find their podcasts to be very enjoyable
I like the concept of the show, the creepy atmosphere with masks reminds me of the movie Eyes wide shut smile.gif

That's exactly what I thought to when I first heard about it. I remember when I first saw that movie. It was beyond bizarre. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2017 - 03:36 PM