Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Violin, Do Any Of You Play?
Hemlok
post Jul 13 2007, 04:33 PM
Post #41

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.286

sure i certainly will! and everyones can listen, i will make a topic called HEY LISTEN TO THIS! and all the GMC'ers can have their eardrums bled out. tongue.gif

But seriously, once i order some new strings, and if i can manage to not snap them biggrin.gif look out!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
post Jul 13 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #42

Lets go fishing!
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.001

Now you have your Violin you can give me your sweet LesPaul, is it a Gibson? biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Jul 13 2007, 04:38 PM

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Hemlok
post Jul 13 2007, 04:44 PM
Post #43

Of course it is a Gibson! biggrin.gif and no way josé no one gets my Les Paul, its going to be buried with me, buried in the flames! tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
post Jul 13 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #44

Lets go fishing!
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hemlok @ Jul 13 2007, 04:44 PM) *
Of course it is a Gibson! biggrin.gif and no way josé no one gets my Les Paul, its going to be buried with me, buried in the flames! tongue.gif

I have to hate you now, i hope you understand wink.gif Im saving for a Gibson Les Paul, what colour is yours classed as?i really like it. My current Guitar is a very sweet copy, im lucky to have it as my first !

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Hemlok
post Jul 14 2007, 02:19 AM
Post #45

Wine Red smile.gif It is a beauty!

I love this colour the most, there isnt really a huge amount of options for colours. Otherwise I like black too, but I already have a black guitar.

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Jul 14 2007, 02:21 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hemlok
post Jul 14 2007, 05:03 AM
Post #46

ooh ok there goes another string, so i have the D and the E string left, but i still have to tune them ohmy.gif

You get what you pay for i guess, a $20 violin surely wasn't meant to last more then 2 days. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
post Jul 14 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #47

Lets go fishing!
Group Icon

Yeah man, its between black and wine red for me i think. Im not too keen on the older sunburst finishes!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hemlok
post Jul 14 2007, 09:23 AM
Post #48

Yeah the sunburst finishes aren't too special. With this wine red too, you can see the wood grain through the finish and it looks awesome. I don't think you would be able to with black.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
post Jul 14 2007, 09:36 AM
Post #49

Lets go fishing!
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hemlok @ Jul 14 2007, 09:23 AM) *
Yeah the sunburst finishes aren't too special. With this wine red too, you can see the wood grain through the finish and it looks awesome. I don't think you would be able to with black.

Sounds nice man, youll have to post some HQ pics for me wink.gif I dont really fancy going for black again, I quite like the translucent colours there doing on the LesPaul Godess but i dont think i could buy one of those huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th January 2017 - 01:16 PM