Jamming (edit:chat Ended)
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 2 2014, 04:47 PM
GMC Founder
Let's jam - I am in the chat right now! I will be jamming over some blues, and also do my best to give you feedback and help you progress as fast as possible.

Feel free to join even if just want to watch - usually we cover some cool ground as soon as someone start asking questions (or asks for feedback on their playing). You are guaranteed to learn a lot just by being there:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/chat/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 2 2014, 06:37 PM
GMC Founder
phew I hope to have sorted my technical issues now..!

I will be warming you guys of for another 30 minutes until Ben takes over - join me!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 2 2014, 07:17 PM
GMC Founder
Ok what started out as a disaster (audio died several times on me!), actually turned into something really cool.

I got to speak to Izac (Superize) who is one of the few students I have actually met IRL here.

...and I had an awesome jam / instructional session / something-outta-this-world thin with Korblitz. He even said this was the best chat session ever ( I swear to God I didn't pay or threaten him to say that). We might have frightened Ben a little bit though, hopefully not too bad tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
korblitz
Jun 2 2014, 08:11 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
In all fairness, it was the best chat ever. Sometimes restricting oneself, or imposing, brings forth great melodic ideas.

And excellent lesson on how to improve phrasing. Overall, seeing how much fun and creative freedom Kris brought over an 12 bar blues, it has spark a new untapped creative ideas I had brewing within me.

Can't thank you enough for this impromptu chat, Kristofer Dahl. So GMC'ers mark you calendar for this chats as you'll get a lot of good information.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:08 AM