Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Crazy Train, all parts tutorial
Becca
post Jun 8 2014, 02:53 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 19.626

I searched Crazy Train on the site search bar and I couldn't find a lesson anywhere. I am trying to learn it to surprise my Dad when he comes to visit. I am usually ok at picking things up by listening but this song is driving me nuts. I just seem to have a blind spot to getting it all. I admit to being in awe of Randys playing so maybe that is clouding my judgement. I got the gist of the f# riff but the rest ,although i'm close, is not correct. I also have no chance of matching Randys speed in the solo parts but if I can get close to maybe improvise my sort of style (I'm no shredder, though would love to be) then I would be happy with that. HAPPY? I would be ECSTATIC! Basically, could someone post a whole song tutorial or point me towards where there is one. I would be really grateful. I am sure lots of people would love to learn that song.
Thankyou Guys n Gals. smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spock
post Jun 8 2014, 03:01 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 17.265

Hey Becca,

I've found that I can find anything in this world on you tube, I was just looking this morning on how to unclog a pipe because I have water backing up into my sink today. From recipes to guitar parts.

It's a fun and easy song to play - you should be able to pick this up in no time.

This post has been edited by Spock: Jun 8 2014, 03:02 PM

+Quote Post
Becca
post Jun 8 2014, 04:07 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 19.626

QUOTE (Spock @ Jun 8 2014, 02:01 PM) *
Hey Becca,

I've found that I can find anything in this world on you tube, I was just looking this morning on how to unclog a pipe because I have water backing up into my sink today. From recipes to guitar parts.

It's a fun and easy song to play - you should be able to pick this up in no time.

Facepalm! Completely forgot about YouTube! Since finding GMC I totally live here. Spotify and GMC and my life is complete. Thanks Spock, you have come to my aid yet again. Much appreciated sir. Now if only I can coax my fingers into a Randy like blur maybe I can get it down pat! smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
post Jun 8 2014, 07:47 PM
Post #4

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 1.289

QUOTE (Spock @ Jun 8 2014, 11:01 AM) *
Hey Becca,

hahah this is so true... my girlfriend's parents are having an issue with wasps at their garden.. I found many solutions at youtube.

another place where everything is answer or at least asked is at Yahoo, don't you think so? laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2017 - 09:04 AM