> Ngd: Xbox In My Rack On Casters
Todd Simpson
post Jun 24 2014, 01:48 AM
Post #1

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

I got a spiff new mini rack on casters!!! I LOVE Racks on wheels!!! I will never go back smile.gif Put the xbox in for good measure. If I can't stuff it in a rack, I just have no room for it in my life smile.gif
Anyone else love racking up gear?

Attached Image

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mith
post Jun 24 2014, 07:12 AM
Post #2

Learning Apprentice Player

Group: Members
Member No.: 19.821

I love my rack gear. I even got my PC rack mounted in a old server computer rack case. Jus treplaced all the fans with silent ones and now its a quiet PC with insane amounts of room for storage. Tho its funny as soon as something is rack mounted it costs more

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Jun 25 2014, 01:37 PM
Post #3

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

Very true!!! smile.gif I paid the price personally and found out later with the DIGITECH GSP1101. I thought it was a rack mounted GNX3/4, but nope, it's a rack mounted RP series which has distortions that I can't abide. The unit, with controller, was nearly a THOUSAND BUX and is a racked up version of a unit that cots about $400.

I got great deals on the rack mounted storage though in this rack. $100 for the bottom unit then added my own drives. $100 each for the GLYPH drives above that. They are on a rack tray and held on by industrial velcro instead of being screwed in so that I can still keep them portable if needed for shuttling data around smile.gif

QUOTE (Mith @ Jun 24 2014, 02:12 AM) *
I love my rack gear. I even got my PC rack mounted in a old server computer rack case. Jus treplaced all the fans with silent ones and now its a quiet PC with insane amounts of room for storage. Tho its funny as soon as something is rack mounted it costs more

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2017 - 07:29 AM