GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 10.762

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 17 2014, 07:49 AM) *
I understand mate and I am looking forward to hearing your ideas smile.gif

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Nov 17 2014, 11:33 AM) *
So, when can we expect new materials? wink.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 17 2014, 05:03 PM) *
Well said!! He is working on at least one song that I know about as I'm part of the COLLAB!! Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

Thanks guys, after reading all these messages I can't wait to start recording again. I'll definitely have something out in December but that'll probably just be a cover video.

I do have some original content that's ready to record; I mean, I can't play them all yet, but they can't take that long to learn.

Problem is, I have to go on a year abroad for university from Sept 2015-16 and it's not like I can take my guitars and my recording gear with me; so one idea I had was to just record a few songs in advance and release one every couple of months. And that way I can also keep my YouTube channel active and upload videos on a more consistent schedule then the 2-a-year thing I have going on now. laugh.gif

BTW I think you got me mixed up with someone else Todd! tongue.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Nov 20 2014, 02:56 PM
Post #22

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

QUOTE (Socky42 @ Nov 20 2014, 01:01 AM) *
Thanks guys, after reading all these messages I can't wait to start recording again. I'll definitely have something out in December but that'll probably just be a cover video.

I do have some original content that's ready to record; I mean, I can't play them all yet, but they can't take that long to learn.

Problem is, I have to go on a year abroad for university from Sept 2015-16 and it's not like I can take my guitars and my recording gear with me; so one idea I had was to just record a few songs in advance and release one every couple of months. And that way I can also keep my YouTube channel active and upload videos on a more consistent schedule then the 2-a-year thing I have going on now. laugh.gif

BTW I think you got me mixed up with someone else Todd! tongue.gif

Uh oh - no guitar for 1 year? Man, that's not good - how will you cope? And there must be a solution - look at Yash, he is staying in a hostel in Tver and still he has his guitar long smile.gif I'm sure you can work something out, but anyway, recording more videos in advance would be a good idea too, as long as you keep playing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Socky42
post Nov 20 2014, 04:58 PM
Post #23

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 10.762

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 20 2014, 01:56 PM) *
Uh oh - no guitar for 1 year? Man, that's not good - how will you cope? And there must be a solution - look at Yash, he is staying in a hostel in Tver and still he has his guitar long smile.gif I'm sure you can work something out, but anyway, recording more videos in advance would be a good idea too, as long as you keep playing.

I was thinking about getting one of those mini-guitars e.g. http://www.steinberger.com/ST2FPACST.html - that way I can play, record rough demos and it won't take up too much room. Not really comfortable with taking my regular guitars on abroad.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Nov 21 2014, 03:06 PM
Post #24

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

Hey ... whatever works for you mate wink.gif The idea here is not to remain without a guitar for such a long period. It would be a shame and all the fuss about 'not losing it' well biggrin.gif What about that thing? I have a friend who's very fond of these guitars, but I find them a bit strange due to the fact that they have no keys - maybe it's just a preconceived idea?

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 21 2014, 03:27 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th January 2017 - 04:14 PM