> Metallica By Request
wollace03
post Jul 20 2014, 08:18 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.590

Hi!

Had a few great weeks... first I saw Eric Clapton live and later Metallica by request..
Clapton was very bluesy and did not say a single word during the whole concert except "thank you" after a few songs...but his guitar playing was great and the video wall was kinda guitar instructional video cause you had close ups of the guitar and/or the picking hand nearly the whole time...

Metallica by request - well I don´t have to say much cause the trashed through a sort of best of programme (they did not hit every break exactly but the show was great so who cares...)

the most interesting band was kvelertak from norway - they play some kind of trash/hardcore/metal ? and one of the three guitar players was riffing like crazy but he was not using a pick... vey interesting to see...

the other two bands were chilren of bodom (unfortunately very bad sound..) and alice in chains (I never was interested in their music - the only song I liked was the rooster cause it was the intro for dream theater some years ago).

all in all two great concerts and lots of guitar stuff..

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2017 - 11:49 PM