2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Most Uncomfy Guitar?
Todd Simpson
Sep 5 2014, 10:56 PM
GMC:er
It's a KILLER unit and makes a great alternative to buying a very pricey DSLR and you can mount it to your guitar!! I"m guessing version 4 will have more wired connectivity options and optical zoom as it moves more towards being a micro sized full on HD camcorder!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 3 2014, 01:41 AM) *
I am also sure that they have thought of fixing these things wink.gif So, let's see what the GoPro Hero 4 has in store for us - I just got the Hero 3 so, I'm pretty much ecstatic with this one!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 6 2014, 01:17 PM
Instructor
Todd - I have to say I am thrilled! I have shot THE ENTIRE gig from last night, quickly changing the clamp on my two guitars when switching them and it turned out great. The video quality is amazing biggrin.gif I will edit a bit and post some, so stay tuned wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 6 2014, 07:52 PM
A lot easier than strapping a DSLR to your guitar eh?

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 6 2014, 08:17 AM) *
Todd - I have to say I am thrilled! I have shot THE ENTIRE gig from last night, quickly changing the clamp on my two guitars when switching them and it turned out great. The video quality is amazing biggrin.gif I will edit a bit and post some, so stay tuned wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 7 2014, 08:49 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 6 2014, 06:52 PM) *
A lot easier than strapping a DSLR to your guitar eh?

Haha! biggrin.gif Pretty much, yeah!

It felt a bit awkward at times and I haven't been able to go crazy as usual - the PRS headstock doesn't allow the clamp to sit THAT comfortably so that you may start running around and jumping without any worries, but still - I am uber excited about the possibilities and especially about the ease of use smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 10 2014, 08:33 PM
Post some bits so we can see!!! smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 7 2014, 03:49 AM) *
Haha! biggrin.gif Pretty much, yeah!

It felt a bit awkward at times and I haven't been able to go crazy as usual - the PRS headstock doesn't allow the clamp to sit THAT comfortably so that you may start running around and jumping without any worries, but still - I am uber excited about the possibilities and especially about the ease of use smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 11 2014, 07:48 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 10 2014, 07:33 PM) *
Post some bits so we can see!!! smile.gif

Hey Todd, I'll have'em up in the weekend - I had some trouble with the stupid GoPro studio sad.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 12 2014, 05:07 AM
Do you have to use gopro studio to edit? Can't you use any standard editor like Adobe Premiere or something? I've not heard good things about the go pro edit software. You can download premiere to try for free. It's currently one of the best options IMHO on the PC for video editing.

https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/premiere

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 11 2014, 02:48 AM) *
Hey Todd, I'll have'em up in the weekend - I had some trouble with the stupid GoPro studio sad.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 12 2014, 07:42 AM
Instructor
To be honest, I was stubborn and wanted to learn how to use the GoPro Studio without using Vegas or Premiere biggrin.gif But, I think it's a waste of time to try and do something in a much harder way than using what you already have - I had the Premiere installed laugh.gif Let's see what I can do over the weekend wink.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Sep 12 2014, 09:57 PM
Most uncomfy guitar I've tried - my current guitar laugh.gif That thing is so weird, the lower horn pierces my leg smile.gif But, I've grown accustomed to it. And, the balance is awful for me, while standing. And sitting, I really need to bend to get my left hand into place. And the neck sucks of course smile.gif laugh.gif I wish I could play and practice at the shops all the time

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 13 2014, 03:37 AM
I think you'll like premiere a bit better smile.gif Quicker and easier I'm guessing.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 12 2014, 02:42 AM) *
To be honest, I was stubborn and wanted to learn how to use the GoPro Studio without using Vegas or Premiere biggrin.gif But, I think it's a waste of time to try and do something in a much harder way than using what you already have - I had the Premiere installed laugh.gif Let's see what I can do over the weekend wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 13 2014, 03:21 PM
Instructor
I think you began to hate it actually, because you want something else smile.gif I can't really imagine how your guitar pierces your leg - I imagined you are talking about the King V the first time and I was thinking 'Man, why the hell did he get it if he actually doesn't like it!?' laugh.gif

I really hope the new axe will do the job just right for you, mate!

QUOTE (Yash @ Sep 12 2014, 08:57 PM) *
Most uncomfy guitar I've tried - my current guitar laugh.gif That thing is so weird, the lower horn pierces my leg smile.gif But, I've grown accustomed to it. And, the balance is awful for me, while standing. And sitting, I really need to bend to get my left hand into place. And the neck sucks of course smile.gif laugh.gif I wish I could play and practice at the shops all the time

+Quote Post
Yash
Sep 13 2014, 03:38 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 13 2014, 06:21 PM) *
I think you began to hate it actually, because you want something else smile.gif I can't really imagine how your guitar pierces your leg - I imagined you are talking about the King V the first time and I was thinking 'Man, why the hell did he get it if he actually doesn't like it!?' laugh.gif

I really hope the new axe will do the job just right for you, mate!

laugh.gif I began hating it after 3 months. I'll take a pic, that lower cut away is kinda sharp and sits right on my thigh muscle, and since it's a little sharp, it pierces. I got this guitar because it was the cheapest one available with humbuckers laugh.gif It's my first guitar and I got it after begging my parents for it when I was 16. laugh.gif Mistakes happen.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 13 2014, 04:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Sep 13 2014, 02:38 PM) *
laugh.gif I began hating it after 3 months. I'll take a pic, that lower cut away is kinda sharp and sits right on my thigh muscle, and since it's a little sharp, it pierces. I got this guitar because it was the cheapest one available with humbuckers laugh.gif It's my first guitar and I got it after begging my parents for it when I was 16. laugh.gif Mistakes happen.

Well, I have no clue how that's happening - but I'm sure the pic will be revelatory smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:50 PM