Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi From Czech Republic:)
Jakub Luptovec
post Jul 15 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #1

Learning Tone Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.318

Hi guys (and ladies of course wink.gif )

Just wanted to introduce myself on these forums, cos you will see me with dumb questions all around pretty soon:-P I started guitar playing like 3 months ago, and I was trying to find some guitar teacher, that would be both funny, inspirative, and still able, to teach me, how to metal ehm.. rock of course:)
And thats how I found Kris and thats why I am here. smile.gif

Thanks to summer vacation, I am practicing about 8-10 hrs/day with only breaks, to eat and give my fingers some rest...

Just smt about me - if anyone cares - I am 16, nearly 17 (GMC subscription is my birthday gift smile.gif ), and dragged to guitar by influence of (cliché...) Dimebag Darrel. But mostly Max Cavalera!! smile.gif He is an amazing musician and great inspiration for me... like idol to follow:)

Expect to Pantera and SoulFly, i love Symphony-X, Children of Bodom, Muse, Sentenced and Fear Factory.. and much more..

I am also a singer (and in future hopefully - with help of GMC - second guitarist tongue.gif ) in a melodic metal band:) - I will appreciate more of singing lessons, though I am singing since I was 7 yrs old wink.gif

Thats plly everything, that is related to music and everything, that maybe some of you may want to know smile.gif

Rock on, metal 4ever,
Cya around wink.gif

Jakub "Phoenix" Luptovec

Btw. Big thanks to Kris for being so big inspiration and for putting GMC together:) This site is exactly what I was looking for smile.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
post Jul 15 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #2

GMC:er

Group: Passive
Member No.: 2.062

QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Jul 15 2007, 02:12 PM) *
Hi guys (and ladies of course wink.gif )

Just wanted to introduce myself on these forums, cos you will see me with dumb questions all around pretty soon:-P I started guitar playing like 3 months ago, and I was trying to find some guitar teacher, that would be both funny, inspirative, and still able, to teach me, how to metal ehm.. rock of course:)
And thats how I found Kris and thats why I am here. smile.gif

Thanks to summer vacation, I am practicing about 8-10 hrs/day with only breaks, to eat and give my fingers some rest...

Just smt about me - if anyone cares - I am 16, nearly 17 (GMC subscription is my birthday gift smile.gif ), and dragged to guitar by influence of (cliché...) Dimebag Darrel. But mostly Max Cavalera!! smile.gif He is an amazing musician and great inspiration for me... like idol to follow:)

Expect to Pantera and SoulFly, i love Symphony-X, Children of Bodom, Muse, Sentenced and Fear Factory.. and much more..

I am also a singer (and in future hopefully - with help of GMC - second guitarist tongue.gif ) in a melodic metal band:) - I will appreciate more of singing lessons, though I am singing since I was 7 yrs old wink.gif

Thats plly everything, that is related to music and everything, that maybe some of you may want to know smile.gif

Rock on, metal 4ever,
Cya around wink.gif

Jakub "Phoenix" Luptovec

Btw. Big thanks to Kris for being so big inspiration and for putting GMC together:) This site is exactly what I was looking for smile.gif rolleyes.gif

heY! Welcome! I can see that you are practicing alot of time, and thats great man. Keep it up. And dont worry about the questions, we are all here to help. Enjoy your stay.

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Travelin' Man
post Jul 15 2007, 10:10 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 2.284

Welcome to the family Jakub...you'll have a blast in here...and plenty of knowledge to go around by the instructors...cant help but learn

--------------------

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
post Jul 15 2007, 10:24 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2.262

Hey i love pantera too. you can to the right place for metal and speed

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
shredmandan
post Jul 15 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 1.260

Welcome
This is a really cool place to improve on guitar.It sounds like your on the right track playing 8-10 hours a day.Thats what it takes.Sounds like were both into the same thing , Pantera, Soulfly,Bodom,Fear Factory and old Metallica.Keep it up and if you have any questions im here to help biggrin.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
post Jul 15 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #6

Moderation Policy Director
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 1.167

QUOTE (shredmandan @ Jul 15 2007, 05:41 PM) *
Welcome
This is a really cool place to improve on guitar.It sounds like your on the right track playing 8-10 hours a day.Thats what it takes.Sounds like were both into the same thing , Pantera, Soulfly,Bodom,Fear Factory and old Metallica.Keep it up and if you have any questions im here to help biggrin.gif

Welcome smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Pavel
post Jul 16 2007, 01:25 AM
Post #7

Instructor

Group: Passive
Member No.: 1.055

Hey Welcome! We are almost neighbours! I'm from Croatia!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Pantalaimon
post Jul 16 2007, 05:34 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 2.112

Welcome, Jakub

Always good to see more singers on the boards!

enjoy your time here. cool.gif

--------------------
My Gear:
~Schecter C-1+ (black cherry) w/ Duncan Designed PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Fender Mexican Stratocaster (black) w/ stock PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Jasmine by Takamine acoustic (kinda crappy - $90)
~Fender Frontman 25R amp.
~Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive pedal
~Dan-Ecko pedal

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 06:36 AM