2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vox Ad30vt Valvetronix Amp, My first review ever so be gentle....sorry if really long
Rating 5 V
rokchik
post Jul 27 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #21

Moderator - The Dark Canuck
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.395

QUOTE (JVM @ Jul 26 2007, 06:04 PM) *
That's a cool site, there's some really dead on ones there. And some not so good ones, but a lot of that is just bad guitar playing and people that can't hear, too tongue.gif

Yeah....you have to play with a few of them, but overall I thought it was a good place to get a starting point anyway. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
post Jul 27 2007, 07:43 PM
Post #22

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.984

I tried out the Ad100vt at a shop around here, it sounds awesome! I'm even more excited to get it now tongue.gif Plus it's pretty huge for a 2x12 tongue.gif One thing I couldn't figure out though, and I only played it for about 20 minutes or so, was how to turn the effects off. So the majority of the time I was sitting there being david gilmour with the delay turned on tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
rokchik
post Jul 27 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #23

Moderator - The Dark Canuck
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.395

QUOTE (JVM @ Jul 27 2007, 03:43 PM) *
I tried out the Ad100vt at a shop around here, it sounds awesome! I'm even more excited to get it now tongue.gif Plus it's pretty huge for a 2x12 tongue.gif One thing I couldn't figure out though, and I only played it for about 20 minutes or so, was how to turn the effects off. So the majority of the time I was sitting there being david gilmour with the delay turned on tongue.gif

There should be a bypass button just below the effects knob. Hit it once...it turns on the effects, hit again...it will go back to the to the original settings on the amp(wether manual or preset) . As I stated in my review this kind of gives you a third option when using the foot switch as you can program say a clean and distortion in the two channels and then set the amp up manually and run it in the bypass (button 2 on foot switch is the bypass) Hope this makes sense....kinda rushed...at work and boss just stepped out...he he tongue.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2017 - 05:46 PM