2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Mom Back In The Hospital Again :(
Vinman56
Feb 18 2015, 06:47 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 18 2015, 12:48 AM) *
Thanks much guys!!!

Ben you nailed it!! She's a fighter smile.gif Stubborn, and determined. She's already beaten Cancer and I really believe she can beat this as well.

my grandmother always used to say to me gettin old aint for whimps and your moms sounds like a tough lady. ill be praying for her.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 19 2015, 01:46 AM
GMC:er
Good news smile.gif I just heard that they are releasing my mom from the hospital. She had surgery for a blood clot and they say she will recover from it. She's still in a wheel chair as a result of chemotherapy for cancer (which is now in remission thank God). So the next step is to try to get her out of that chair!

Thank you guys for your support smile.gif Really means a lot to me.

Todd

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 19 2015, 03:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 19 2015, 12:46 AM) *
Good news smile.gif I just heard that they are releasing my mom from the hospital. She had surgery for a blood clot and they say she will recover from it. She's still in a wheel chair as a result of chemotherapy for cancer (which is now in remission thank God). So the next step is to try to get her out of that chair!

Todd

That's great to hear, Todd. She's a tough one !! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Feb 20 2015, 05:57 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 19 2015, 12:46 AM) *

Todd

You're Mom is a real trooper, Todd! An inspiration for sure, I'm glad she is doing well and I wish nothing but the best! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Feb 20 2015, 09:52 AM
Learning Rock Star
Awesome to hear Todd smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:36 PM