New Tattoo And Tattoo Laser Removal
liveOASISforever
Feb 21 2015, 04:50 PM
GMC:er
Four year ago I got a tattoo started on my arm then was then made redundant from my job. I then had to cancel the rest of my sittings for obvious reasons. So about four months ago I got myself booked in to get the tattoo on my arm finished and today I had a sitting. The tattoo is a Japanese tiger half sleeve.

Here is the meaning of the Japanese tiger

Tiger Tattoos:

Japanese Tiger TattooTattoo Meaning: strength, courage, protector against bad luck, evil spirits, and disease, wind

The Japanese tiger tattoo carries with it the same traits we attribute to the real animal–strength and courage, but also long life. The tiger tattoo is also used to ward off evil spirits and bad luck, as well as disease. The tiger is a symbol for both the North and for autumn, they are said to control the wind, and they are one of the four sacred animal.

Here is a couple of photos. I have one more sitting to finish it off in a couple weeks time.

Attached Image

Attached Image

I also got a tattoo when I was 17 at the bottom of my back. I was young and stupid and rushed in to get a tattoo that I now regret. So I decided to get tattoo laser removal today. It will take a total of 10 sittings to get rid of the tattoo completely at a cost of £400. I have to wait 6 weeks in between each sitting to let it heal properly. I can tell you that this was extremely painfull. The best way to describe it is lots of elastic bands getting pinged against your skin whilst boiling water is getting poured onto it laugh.gif

Lesson learned make sure you know exactly what you want when getting a tattoo and think it through. I learned the hard way

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 21 2015, 05:39 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
nice one dude smile.gif Im a big fan of japanese style tattoos, I think they look great. they just seem to work so well.
I have a sleeve with a lot of japanese elements, koi and hanya mask ect. The Koi actually covers up a tat I got when I was 17 as well LOL!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 21 2015, 07:36 PM
Instructor
That looks brilliant, great choice. Great artist as well.

+Quote Post
Spock
Feb 21 2015, 09:31 PM
Beautiful Tattoo man!

I am going in this week to have a guy look at covering my arm band tattoo and sleeve me up from my shoulder to my elbow.

I'm not sure what he can do yet as the arm band is big and black, but I hope to do some Alex Gray artwork.

This tattoo is what I'd love to have but worked for my arm...

Attached Image

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Feb 22 2015, 09:46 AM
QUOTE (bleez @ Feb 21 2015, 04:39 PM) *
nice one dude smile.gif Im a big fan of japanese style tattoos, I think they look great. they just seem to work so well.
I have a sleeve with a lot of japanese elements, koi and hanya mask ect. The Koi actually covers up a tat I got when I was 17 as well LOL!

Yeah the Japanese tattoos are really cool. I really like the Hanya mask and also the dragon. I might continue my tattoo into a full sleeve smile.gif It can be really addicting especially when you get a piece finished and you start to think about other ideas laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 21 2015, 06:36 PM) *
That looks brilliant, great choice. Great artist as well.

Thanks Ben smile.gif Yeah the guy that done my tattoo is well recognised as a tattoo artist and has won multiple awards. The tattoo that I am getting lasered off is a complete different story laugh.gif I think he shut his eyes when he done it ha

QUOTE (Spock @ Feb 21 2015, 08:31 PM) *
Beautiful Tattoo man!

I am going in this week to have a guy look at covering my arm band tattoo and sleeve me up from my shoulder to my elbow.

I'm not sure what he can do yet as the arm band is big and black, but I hope to do some Alex Gray artwork.

This tattoo is what I'd love to have but worked for my arm...

Attached Image

Thanks mate smile.gif

Wow that is a really cool tattoo. I have never really seen anything like that before.

Let me know how you get on when you speak to your tattoo guy. I would love to see this idea in a arm piece smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:26 PM