Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introduction, Intrduction
Wulf
post Apr 25 2015, 05:59 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 19.903

Hey there. I have been playing for about 3 1/2 years now. My current rig is a Gibson Les Paul Studio with a Marshall DSL 15 C. I am hopig to move to a Marshall head/cabinet combo in the future. I like to play rock and metal. I current play Paranoid, Shook Me All Night Long, Blitzkrieg Bop, Wonderful Tonight, and a couple others

I'd like to get better at lead guitar. One day I hope to play in a band and rock the stage!

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
post Apr 25 2015, 06:03 PM
Post #2

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 1.289

Hi Wulf! Welcome to GMC! Gibson Les Paul Studio + Marhsall amps... well that's a very powerful combination.

Do you have any video of you playing those songs?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
post Apr 25 2015, 10:20 PM
Post #3

Learning Apprentice Player

Group: Members
Member No.: 19.975

Welcome to the family Wulf. The teachers on here are the best, you can only improve with their help cool.gif

--------------------

GMC CERTIFICATE

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
post Apr 25 2015, 10:38 PM
Post #4

Bass & Beginner Instructor
Group Icon

Member No.: 3.410

Great to see you in the forum Wulf! smile.gif

Your gear setup must sound really cool, perfectly fitting the songs you like to play.
Love your dream about joining a band, you should do it man - it rocks! smile.gif

Have you been scanning local band ads to find which bands you could fit into that are looking for a guitar player?
I've gone through a bit of band stuff, so if you need any tips - just shoot. I'd like to mention that when joining a band, there are really no prerequisites in skill or anything else. There is no right or wrong time to join a band, you just need to find a band that fits and feels good and then grow with it.

See you around the forum smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
My solo and band songs : Keep Going On, Night Vibe, Kad Te Vidim, Susret, Plava Silueta

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Apr 26 2015, 08:39 AM
Post #5

GMC:er
Group Icon

Member No.: 8.794

WELCOME TO GMC WULF!!! smile.gif

I'm todd and I teach our SAT/SUN video chat lesson. Please do stop by!! We have a great time smile.gif We focus a LOT on lead guitar bits. Welcome to the GMC family!!!

QUOTE (Wulf @ Apr 25 2015, 12:59 PM) *
Hey there. I have been playing for about 3 1/2 years now. My current rig is a Gibson Les Paul Studio with a Marshall DSL 15 C. I am hopig to move to a Marshall head/cabinet combo in the future. I like to play rock and metal. I current play Paranoid, Shook Me All Night Long, Blitzkrieg Bop, Wonderful Tonight, and a couple others

I'd like to get better at lead guitar. One day I hope to play in a band and rock the stage!

Thanks

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2017 - 06:05 PM